User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Plat Hav Pro - I Been Smokin & Drankin (Music Video)

Cool Plat Hav Pro - I Been Smokin & Drankin (Music Video)

Blaze one up and pop open a bottle while you check out my new song:

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...-Instrumental)

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...-**FREEVERSE**
    Last edited by Plat Hav Pro; April 7th, 2021 at 04:47 PM
    P.H.P. Muzik

Re: Plat Hav Pro - I Been Smokin & Drankin (Music Video)

Invest in yourself bro. You need a quality music video. Videos are super cheap these days and so are cameras. No one is going to watch this video and take you serious. I swear I'm not hating. I swear to god.

Quote Originally Posted by SirNeezy View Post
    Invest in yourself bro. You need a quality music video. Videos are super cheap these days and so are cameras. No one is going to watch this video and take you serious. I swear I'm not hating. I swear to god.
    My old camera couldn't handle being in the dark with the flashing light.
    Just updated the video, with my new camera to get rid of the blurriness it's looking a lot better!!
    Last edited by Plat Hav Pro; December 4th, 2020 at 08:42 PM
    P.H.P. Muzik

!Bump!

I just remixed this and reshot the blurry spots! Should be much better now.
    P.H.P. Muzik

Wow, really love the video. Listening music is my hobby and always connected to my headphone. I'm new to this forum and hope to find some music collection, discuss and share my experience. The above video is great, although wasn't working in first place so I used Vpn for streaming the video. And like it. hope to find more
    Last edited by EmmRobVision; May 18th, 2021 at 07:03 AM Reason: New Track

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

You're definitely not from this planet, lol. Interesting shit, bro. Keep doing what you do.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

I sell greatbeats4cheap TechOmega's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Wassup Celph Taut. Glad to see some vets.

Anyways, the video is cool and gets the job done. Very creative and well done (assuming your working with a limited budget). The beat cranks. reminds me of some 3-6 mafia. The chorus slaps and sticks in my head. I dig it hommie.
    Follow Me
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Put your sunglasses on! Mr. Write's Avatar
    Battle Record
    23-9

Honestly i kind of love the music video. Yes, clearly low budget - but i think theres a certain fun aspect to that. Beat was almost unlistenable. You've got this paul wall sort of style which i think can work for you but you're gonna need better beats if you're gonna go that route. He doesn't say too much, just sounds cool over trunk knockers - this beat you could barely hear the kicks and there really wasnt any bass to it which really drew attention to the lyrics which i think worked against you in this case. Keep pushin, but there's tons of free beats on soundclick or wherever that i think would fit your on-the-nose southern swag rap