User Tag List

Page 184 of 197 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 183 184 185 194 ... LastLast
Showing results 2,746 to 2,760 of 2951

Thread: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

@Fresh @mv

I’m going to pm you an interview for the FLT Championship Battle.

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by g life View Post
    u ban me from da site
    cuz im not white
    my rhymes are tight
    top flight
    i dont have 2 fight
    cuz i shyne my light
    bright
    im on drug$
    so im ite
    Dope

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

I heard @arts. man bun got caught in some machinery and scalped him… he’s in the hospital getting a transplant…. He might not show for his battle
    @Spree

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by miracle View Post
    I heard @arts. man bun got caught in some machinery and scalped him… he’s in the hospital getting a transplant…. He might not show for his battle
    @Spree
    He’s been on within the last 24hrs… why does he hate us now?

Battle Record
    141-66

Quote Originally Posted by Spree View Post
    He’s been on within the last 24hrs… why does he hate us now?
    Prob got to cool for us… he might of finally got laid

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Prob got to cool for us… he might of finally got laid

this just in .. havent got laid.

- - - Updated - - -

lmao i dropped and voted on everything! fuck you guys!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by Art. View Post
    this just in .. havent got laid.

- - - Updated - - -

lmao i dropped and voted on everything! fuck you guys!
    We just glad you ok

Battle Record
    141-66

@Fresh damn bro, u serious with that hard ass sway? Don’t be a fag bro

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

@Fresh damn bro, u serious with that hard ass sway? Don’t be a fag bro
    No that's me signing out of a league where people who don't even know basic definitions are voting.

- - - Updated - - -

Not up for debate or opinion, it's clear to anyone with a grade 3 reading comprehension that forthright is not used right in that sentence. And the amount of times anything-rrighthas been used as a punch you bar is laughable. I'm out

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    No that's me signing out of a league where people who don't even know basic definitions are voting.

- - - Updated - - -

Not up for debate or opinion, it's clear to anyone with a grade 3 reading comprehension that forthright is not used right in that sentence. And the amount of times anything-rrighthas been used as a punch you bar is laughable. I'm out

I mean forthright means straight forward and can be used as an adverb or a noun lol and it is describing the last line , maybe it’s a bit wordy and you can argue that but to say the set up wasn’t straight forward I mean idk lol .. thought ya had a cool bar too, didn’t think ya were too far off the W there . But hey bruh to each his own , if ya sign out there’s no one to battle lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    141-66

U coming off as a straight bitch right now.. but hey that’s your forthright

- - - Updated - - -

Btw since we r going this route , ur about the 5th person to use that against me… I’ll make u eat ur own words but ur fat ass would love it

I’ve heard it a lot…

I really can’t believe u acting like this… I didn’t cry when u beat me in that mandarin battle.. n even u messaged me saying everyone was nuts n that I def won… I didn’t say shit… ur fucking better than this don’t be a fag

- - - Updated - - -

Pulling a lenox right now…

Battle Record
    141-66

Quote Originally Posted by Art. View Post
    I mean forthright means straight forward and can be used as an adverb or a noun lol and it is describing the last line , maybe it’s a bit wordy and you can argue that but to say the set up wasn’t straight forward I mean idk lol .. thought ya had a cool bar too, didn’t think ya were too far off the W there . But hey bruh to each his own , if ya sign out there’s no one to battle lol
    Don’t baby him… fuck him, u voted against him

Battle Record
    86-54

I think Blue Bayou and Kung are the only Canadians that don’t cry when they lose a battle

Battle Record
    86-54

Going to assume @Fresh that faggot habitat wack kid isn’t going to show for the FUCKING FRONT LINES CHAMP MATCH? SICK OF THIS PUSSY SHIT

Battle Record
    141-66

Quote Originally Posted by Spree View Post
    Going to assume @Fresh that faggot habitat wack kid isn’t going to show for the FUCKING FRONT LINES CHAMP MATCH? SICK OF THIS PUSSY SHIT
    I will happily set in