User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: Ransom Writers Chat

Battle Record
    4-4
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Re: Ransom Writers Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hallows View Post
    Lmaoo

- - - Updated - - -

you euro niggas need to get up on your anime. DB/DBZ straight classics.

switch off the downton abby for a few hours lol.
    Yeah Pokémon yugioh and beyblade are the only ones that really went big here - I started watching Naruto when I was a bit older but any other anime I have no clue. Digimon tried bless them but was just seen as a Pokémon rip off although I did love the film

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

Having real trouble voting on Shaman vs Slayer. I can’t call it either way so I’ll check it again later but might not end up voting. Not snubbing you guys, just can’t decide.

Shaman’s is pretty swagged out. I like the execution and style more than the wordplay elements.
    Slayerr’s is kind of the opposite in that I like the relatively complex wordplays more than the execution.
    I like both though, good battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Slayerr. View Post
    Yeah Pokémon yugioh and beyblade are the only ones that really went big here - I started watching Naruto when I was a bit older but any other anime I have no clue. Digimon tried bless them but was just seen as a Pokémon rip off although I did love the film
    that’s funny cuz i was thinking of doing a Naruto theme for this round too. i was gonna say something like my Haku’s (haiku’s) will make him fade into the mist like Zabuza or some shit. must be the times cuz i was sure people would get the DBZ references before they got the Naruto ones.

can’t front though, Pokémon & Digimon were ill too. Digimon was kinda ripoffish indeed but their saving grace were the little handheld Digimon pets that you had to raise & train to get different variants & you could connect them with someone else’s & battle n shit. shit was revolutionary when i was growing up lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Virbius View Post
    Having real trouble voting on Shaman vs Slayer. I can’t call it either way so I’ll check it again later but might not end up voting. Not snubbing you guys, just can’t decide.

Shaman’s is pretty swagged out. I like the execution and style more than the wordplay elements.
    Slayerr’s is kind of the opposite in that I like the relatively complex wordplays more than the execution.
    I like both though, good battle.
    This. took me a half hour to decide which direction to go in. still could go either way & that’s why i won’t go back in that thread. i could literally switch me vote in an instant. whoever wins deserves it.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

that’s funny cuz i was thinking of doing a Naruto theme for this round too. i was gonna say something like my Haku’s (haiku’s) will make him fade into the mist like Zabuza or some shit. must be the times cuz i was sure people would get the DBZ references before they got the Naruto ones.
    Bro if you were on iBattle you’d have a dislocated shoulder by now. They fuck with those kind of anime bars big time.

I used to watch anime back in the day but it was on some artsy shit coz I was a pretentious little cunt. Serial Experiments Lain, Boogiepop Phantom etc. Hellsing. I maintain that SE Lain was epic though.

This. took me a half hour to decide which direction to go in. still could go either way & that’s why i won’t go back in that thread. i could literally switch me vote in an instant. whoever wins deserves it.
    NGL I admire how much consideration you put into your votes. It’s ultimately gonna come down to Bag & MVs votes, so deciding the winner for that battle is their problem.

- - - Updated - - -
    @mal diction @KnoXville Guys you might wanna edit explanations in after your battle verses. I’m pretty sure you both had at least one thing which went over my head coz I’m dumb as fuck. Feels irresponsible voting with that in mind.
    Last edited by Virbius; Today at 12:24 PM

Battle Record
    4-4
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

^ agreed mal had a couple of bars that looked like they could be dope I just can’t make the connection