User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: SPOTLIGHT 1-2 BATTLE: WUXIA VS UNFUK(UNFUK WINS)

Battle Record
    142-67
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

SPOTLIGHT 1-2 BATTLE: WUXIA VS UNFUK(UNFUK WINS)

Same rules, but this will count towards ur 1-2 record
    @Wuxia @Unfukwitable

Battle Record
    45-28
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. LLL HOF - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion

Re: SPOTLIGHT 1-2 BATTLE: WUXIA VS UNFUK

Check

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

a spotlights a bit dramatic, you ridiculous faggot
    bitch i'll stretch your nerd ass until you fuckin sue like mr. fantastic
    "Deadly Venoms Vol. 2" is NOW AVAILABLE in ALL online music stores. 30 beats for $15.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    45-28
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. LLL HOF - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    "Deadly Venoms Vol. 2" is NOW AVAILABLE in ALL online music stores. 30 beats for $15.
    $15 for 30 instrumentals? U got a broke niggas stench, face it,
    U Selling “50 cent beats” & ya bitch gotta ask 21 questions for rent payments

Battle Record
    142-67
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Re: SPOTLIGHT 1-2 BATTLE: WUXIA VS UNFUK(OPEN FOR VOTES)

Ummm UNFUK got this.. I thought that shit was pretty perfect to crush that quote.. wux was iight .. UNFUK was just better overall

V Unfukwitable

Battle Record
    62-23
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted. FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

i FW both bars. this is a tough one. i think im going to go with Wuxia on this one tho. if he hadn't worded Sue Richards in there this definitely would have been going the other way. plus you used ridiculous faggot which was one of my "grindtime" favorite phrases. Unfk had a dope bar also, i just liked the other a bit more. GG fellas

v/Wuxia

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! FaQEyeReddit's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-1

Wux that was a pretty cool line for sure but unfuk with the personal hit was flawless imo.. good battle my vote unfuk on this one
    FAQ - pronounced fack…
    Eye or E.Y.E - divination (seek knowledge using computers)
    Reddit- A web “sight” with frequent asked and answered questions.
    it should read Fa, Q, I read it for kicks

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

Good from both. ‘Stretched like mr fantastic’ is a bit played out but the addition of the ‘fucking sue’ was nice and did a lot to freshen it up. Unfuk’s bar was really clever , I loved the relevance/specificity of it.

Vote: Unfuk

Battle Record
    1-1
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Yooooo unfuk I usually think your stuff is above average for the site but this is the 1st bar you've dropped that I thought was legit fire. Resonated cos I'd seen the beats for sale thing and thought the same thing. 8.5/10 cuz I think you could've executed the 50 cent beats angle a bit better but it was direct, personal and the concept was ill.

Liked Wuxia's bar too, all worked well in terms of wordplay, spotlight/dramatic was a nice lil extra & the punch was decent too.

I got Unfuk edging out Wux for having the more tailor-made bar, something real always hits harder for me. Scenarios created to use wordplay are still dope btw it's just nothing hits harder than the truth.

Vote Unfuk

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-4

Both punchlines good
    Both had great overall
    I felt like Unfk Overall more Creative compare to Wux

Vote-Unfuk

Battle Record
    142-67

unfuk wins