User Tag List

Page 142 of 524 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 141 142 143 152 192 242 ... LastLast
Showing results 2,116 to 2,130 of 7847

Thread: LLL Chat (New Season)

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: LLL Chat (New Season)

[database]@3viction[/database]

it could happen

- - - Updated - - -

all the accomps are still up in the database from when I took my system down. but you have to know how to code to get them back up here lol and everything is based on userids so its hard for a normie to read.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't delete any accomplishments / winners just my system.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Neo in The Matrix or Dia in The Database?

Battle Record
    5-0

Well damn man, how long did it take you to complete that task? Would someone else maybe have done it faster than you? Or were you the best man for the job?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER

lol what I possess is a very unique skill set, I should be working for the FBI.

Battle Record
    5-0

Explain pls. Explain everything

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    Neo in The Matrix or Dia in The Database?
    Tough call. I'm gonna go with neo since he also shoots guns. Other than that it's a tie

I'm very well versed in database manipulation I would say that is my strongest ability when it comes to this shit.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by 3viction View Post
    lol what I possess is a very unique skill set, I should be working for the FBI.
    Are you doing the cocaine?

Battle Record
    32-6

I wouldn't think capability would be an issue. He created the database battle hack system engine that we're using today. I think politics had something to do with it otherwise the developers wouldn't have left and went to Xenforo.

I can also build lakes and drive bob cats like a mad man, but that's a story for another day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    I wouldn't think capability would be an issue. He created the database battle hack system engine that we're using today. I think politics had something to do with it otherwise the developers wouldn't have left and went to Xenforo.
    nah I didn't create that piece of shit, edited it alot though. I made it usuable and stable.

Battle Record
    32-6

I'm just thankful you brought stability to the database.

thanks for your gratitude. on my tombstone it will say, databases.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Don’t see you fitting in to any bobcat, tbf.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lenox's Avatar
    Battle Record
    42-43
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Wuxia accepted. 25+ Wins

The killer on Netflix is a must watch