Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 34 of 34

Thread: i kno yall r sick of me talkin bout politics

Re: i kno yall r sick of me talkin bout politics

Libertarianism is an extreme philosophically-abstract form of government; it is the opposite of the extreme form of communist government
    sry i was half asleep when i wrote the first post.
    i highly recommend you remove the word extreme b/c of it's negative connotations. Ron Paul is actually in the mainstream of libertarianism. More 'radical' schools would be anarcho-capitalism and mutualism. if you visit the site i recommended in the 'Newt' thread you can understand more of what Ron Paul is about. The site it the mecca so to speak for Austrian Economics. also visit cato.org to get a good over view of what some of his policies may look like.

I also recommend you not use the word abstract, politics is itself abstract. it also make RP sound wierd.

Libertarianism, in a nutshell, is based on the 'Non-Agression Principle' and Free Markets.

i dont like the unblended/blended, it's a colloquial. people know what communism is.

also the founders werent libertarians per se, they were classical liberals.

china's blended-communization of government.
    you mean maoism? i'd use this, its more common.

It seems every time someone in the mainstream media opens their mouths about Dr. Paul they unleash a dragon that confuses poor thinkers into following along like children attached to their mothers by ribbons, that same beast angering strong thinkers into seeing the incredible, profuse, and subtle bias.
    i like

The best argument I have hitherto witnessed was the fact that Dr. Paul openly said in the last four years that he would not have supported the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the very act that abolished Jim Crow Laws and gave blacks greater freedom in this country.
    hitherto? substitute it for something else. like 'i have witnessed thus far'...?

over all, i like some of your metaphors, very vivid. Brush up on your research. Your arguments were kind of weak and left me hanging. you made a proposition with no argument. again, search cato.org and mises.org for the economics of civil rights.

ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

extremely appreciate your view of the piece.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i think you should jump right in to the arguments, you spent to much time talking about the media.
    i'd follow something like the following format

1.introduction
    2. the problem
    3. solution
    4.solution
    5. Conclusion/ Recap

EDIT: and your welcome

Battle Record
    26-9
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion PC HOF PS HOF PS Season champ OM HOF Legendary PC

Ron will make us more of a republic than we've been since the fucking federalist papers.