Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 17 of 17

Thread: Freeloaders

Battle Record
    1-1

Re: Freeloaders

Quote Originally Posted by Pair-A-Dyce View Post
    lol @ not divorcing her.
    Word. I'm not filing for divorce because I don't want to waste my time doing it. She's not filing for divorce because she knows if she can't make it she can always "reconcile" with her ever loving husband. Little does she know I've got a whole list of things she needs to do before that happens.

I swear to goodness if we had a son to go with our daughter and a house in the suburbs of Chicago, my life would be just like Al Bundy's from Married with Children. Except I think my wife has a hundred and ninety pound difference on Peg.
    [youtube]3JWXNPaLSkA[/youtube]

you know I wanna feel special

MCL

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Re: Freeloaders

Quote Originally Posted by zombicidal View Post
    Word. I'm not filing for divorce because I don't want to waste my time doing it. She's not filing for divorce because she knows if she can't make it she can always "reconcile" with her ever loving husband. Little does she know I've got a whole list of things she needs to do before that happens.

I swear to goodness if we had a son to go with our daughter and a house in the suburbs of Chicago, my life would be just like Al Bundy's from Married with Children. Except I think my wife has a hundred and ninety pound difference on Peg.
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.