Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Up late no sleep trying 2 relate`

Up late no sleep trying 2 relate`

And it begins....
    A memory lane my brain cant seem to stop reminiscing the old days of living in pain, smoking mad amounts of haze to cover the burnt page, just a slave to my own demons, Trying control the rage & say more "Ahmens!", I'm trying quicken my pace to a greater haste round that corner, but wont be ready to face whats going soon be in my place, its like I'm rushing to get to the coroner. Stuck fluttering helplessly in an entanglement of webs, wrapped up in my beds sheets and fucked up dreams in my head, sweating like crazy but the heats off, a fire blazing and I'm freezing, "what the fuck is with this cough!?" spitting out Flem so disgustingly grouse, my lyrics to my rhymes is like a presidential toast, when I"m dead and gone I'll roam ya thoughts like a ghost.
    But i ain't Neva gonna give up my hope, cash that shit in for dope, Fuck That! that be a joke, i rather fucking Croke. just choke, curl up and die, have a million needles placed precisely in the middle of my eye, "open Wide" inject that venom make a mess of my mind, Huh! Wouldn't that be sweet? Just my own mental treat, my thought process doesn't seem to complete, or compute so it ain't no reason to compete, but just because i only use "half" doesn't mean it wont be a blood bath, the names Randz, extraordinarily calm so I'll battle anyone and all his man's, just be at attention, listen cuz it pays like a pension. if you can't win don't try sin, cuz that shit will fuck with you like juice mixed in gin, and smoking weed is OK but the cigarettes become gay, you become reliant upon them, Get hobbies like basketball or parkor..and get on em!! Do what you can with the one life your given, no "god Damn, i just can't do it man!" your better then the next but the next better when you vexed, so remain unfazed, untouched and always praised, Don't be a sloth n live lazy, get up that slope and start hasting!