Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: Different Way

Battle Record
    24-10
    that peom was good
    it was deep

NICE PIECE
    8/10

Baby-Smile'z
    thanks alot and i luv ur sigs they dope as hell....

Big Boozy
    love the poem

u have a lot of anger and sadness n u........................

let it out and this will bring a new chapter n ya life.................... TRUST ME

after my cousin Donald died i was mad as hell gettin n2 trouble wit da police let the anger and sadness go n a verse and u need 2 do da same...........

how bout a poem 2 dedicate 2 ya sista///////// u will so much better after u write it............ Put your heart first

PEACE AND LOVE

Baby-Smile'z
    thnks but after Nikkie left it was hard i dont have time for school but i make time and i manage 4 jobs NOW....and it is hard u try living in my shoes for 24 hrs u would hate it...

!.VeRbZ.!
    nice peice felt the imagery creativity was fine......complexity was good cud of been better but good ...keep it up ill be looking for more peices from u....oh yeah and i also liked how the title matched the peice...and go hit up ma peice honestly its intitled Brotherly Love