Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: werd check this

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-2

werd check this

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Black Death

..::OM's::..

Topinnacle

To DAMN DOPE^^^

Battle Record
    9-6
    its a flower??..................................str8 i guess
    im dope.

looks simple but i know its not..
    but the simple clean look brings it together
    good job

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-1
    looks simple but i know its not..
    it is, put some more effort in man.
    that's basically toying around with a few filter..add a grid.. some typo 'n voila.
    i mean you didn't even bother changing the colors.

Battle Record
    2-2
    nope a easy manip i did

Black Death

Topinnacle

To DAMN DOPE^^^

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-1
    nope a easy manip i did
    thank you.. Captain Obvious.

Battle Record
    2-2
    i was fucken with shit but blah nothen dope i just said look

Black Death

Topinnacle

To DAMN DOPE^^^

STFUFAGGIT
    that was alrite..

Battle Record
    7-0
    str8 pic..

Im Iris Bitch..

Battle Record
    3-1
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

:(
    decent.

Battle Record
    13-8
    Nah Dont really like it.
    Move on , no irony here.

You've Earned a Custom Title! .:Lone-wolf:.'s Avatar
    A Lil Town Called None o Your Goddamn Business
    Dunno wtf it is but it looks aight

Battle Record
    55-6
    Its str8 ..alittle simple but its good .. cus i know its for that crew in SL...keep it up

:(
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan

i no u....nice.