Weak opener
    man u faker then mohommud is to most christians
    we all notice how ya verses lack facts and defy description
    Aight
    but thats only cause rapbattles don’t categorize fiction
    what can I say about a fake, fruadulent malcontent
    Not feeling it
    a life time loser who ain’t never won shit and is now content
    I’m just here to pull the plug on this queer Rb career like terri shavo husband
    Ehh ok
    when the only person standing in my way is the bitch 5th cousin
    I mean u aint had a hot line since Rakim was Eric B partner in rhyme
    Nah

U should drop tha 'R' from tha end of ya 1st name............. and cease this battle...
    ya verse, & so called punches R more worthless......... than a piece of shrapnel,
    Ok opener
    you tryna spit @ me with words that you dont even know the definition to,
    take a piss or 2, ...its the only way u'd have a hott flow, if we descriptioned you
    Heh nice
    look @ this fake namer, so called gangster, but really everyone in RB spanked ya
    he tried coming outta the closet,....... but look he got caught on the coaT hangers
    Aight
    you remind me of many past victims........ so im just gonna strike a resemblence
    battln me's like shoppn n europe @ xmas, im like english prices simply pound tha gifted
    Ehh..
    YOU.SUCK..............im plainly statn it str8 out & we know this gay is the softest
    Police would need SWAT..............& any other sequel if you paraded your losses
    Aight
    Ur alias is so fucking far from original,......cats on RB & heaven's gotta know
    you could be drain pipes with alotta water, & sill would never pump a sloid flo
    Haha dope
    Now this cowards dead, but hey...his short visit in this battle was a fun stay?
    Fuck a Ceaser! Im bored now, hes weak,!!! For me this is just another Son Day!....
    Ok closer

KALIKOZE911 just killed it with superior rhymes and harder punches. Please check out my battle with Pied in my sig.

V/ KALIKOZE911

philla
    vote kamikloz had way hrder punches

You've Earned a Custom Title! thug_E's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-0
    U should drop tha 'R' from tha end of ya 1st name............. and cease this battle...
    ya verse, & so called punches R more worthless......... than a piece of shrapnel,
    ok
    take a piss or 2, ...its the only way u'd have a hott flow, if we descriptioned you
    good
    look @ this fake namer, so called gangster, but really everyone in RB spanked ya
    he tried coming outta the closet,....... but look he got caught on the coaT hangers
    good
    you remind me of many past victims........ so im just gonna strike a resemblence
    battln me's like shoppn n europe @ xmas, im like english prices simply pound tha gifted
    so-so
    YOU.SUCK..............im plainly statn it str8 out & we know this gay is the softest
    Police would need SWAT..............& any other sequel if you paraded your losses
    tite
    Nice
    Fuck a Ceaser! Im bored now, hes weak,!!! For me this is just another Son Day!....
    Nice Closer

vs.

It seems that without rollin up a L and smoking I’m so high
    or it could be that everything this kid say is all lie
    no
    so-so
    no way
    wot??????
    Jus NO

^^^Dat was wack dawg not much in dis battle

V/ Kalikoze, For jus bein beta at everyfin lol
    thug E

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When Ur On Top People Take Shots.........

Banned
    Battle Record
    69-7
    Caesar - Verse was aight, but nothing too good honestly. You had a lot of self-glory and just filler in your verse for sure. The line about being fake was aight, and the shit about lacking facts was ok I suppose, but the rest was honestly junk. Work on writing more punches about your opponent and less time worrying about just talking about you smoking.

Kalikoze - Surprisingly a decent verse from you. Basically everything you wrote I've seen before except maybe the coat hangers line and the closer with the personal, but a decent verse either way. You setup your punches and landed them. Just work on coming more original.

Vote - Kalikoze

P.S. - Kalikoze, when you vote on other peeps battles, read them carefully. When you voted on my battle, there was one personal you didn't understand and it might have affected your vote if you had taken the time to read carefully.

i aint got nuf posts 2 vote, but it wud go 2 kalikoze 4 sure. nice verse man. did u vote on ma battle? i aint gettin wat u sed man. i was shit but explain more pls bout da slashes n all.......

Battle Record
    110-0
    Awards 100+ Wins
    BreakDown

Ceaser

It seems that without rollin up a L and smoking I’m so high
    or it could be that everything this kid say is all lie
    what can I say about a fake, fruadulent malcontent

^Not bad of a verse, BUT you didnt come hard and direct towards ya opponent. Thats the fundamentals to a battle; To destroy your opponent. Nice attempts on punches and the flow was aight. Structure was ok. Decent verse

Kali

^Eh...it was aight. Nice punches and wordplay goin on here. Nice flow, but the structure is shit...like myne lol. But good stuff though. U came a lil bit harder and more direct. Good job

Overall: Kali

Reason: Kali came a lil bit more harder and direct in punishing the opponent.

RTF IN SIG