Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • UNDEAD

0 0%
  • ÷Thìñg÷

5 100.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 27 of 27

Thread: Thing V Undead

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    1.UPPiN need honest votes please not sheep votes. thanx peace

how much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood... upping this...

÷Thìñg÷
    so far its 5-0 me but the poll says 1-1 wtf? lmao..............
    no 1 even explained to even poll that whack ass D/R...................
    uppin...............3............................. .............................................

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW
    Opener - Thing
    Punches - Thing
    Personals - Neither (wasn't feelin 'em)
    Structure - Thing
    Wordplay - Neither
    Originality - Both
    Finisher - Thing

Thing - I've seen you come alot harder than this before, your opener was pretty good. Flow'd nicely. A little wordplay.. Punches were decent, not many personals. But you definatly got this with out a shadow of the doubt.

Undead - your verse was to simplistic, not many punches. And when you tried, they weren't really directed towards thing that much. Verse was very weak, elevate man.

V/Thing

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

÷Thìñg÷
    uppin 4th time.............................................. ....

Daffer
    Yo vote Thing

Flow/ he had a nice flow going on with gud rhymes, wordplay could be betta tho, gud variation; Undead didn't have a lot of variation, his rhymes were played
    Punchlines: Thing had more punches and they just came harder than Undead cuz his punches were all played i thought
    Personals: They both had sum weak personals but Thing had more and his personals just came betta than Undead
    Multis: Thing had sum nice multis goin on while Undead were just played
    Structure: They both had an aight structure I suppose
    Overall vote: Thing

÷Thìñg÷
    5th and last up...........

You've Earned a Custom Title! buh bye Matty :('s Avatar
    Battle Record
    25-13
    Aight..

First off....ya all heard of personals before right? Aight cool, use em

Undead - Ok, you need to work on your approach. Your flow and structure were the only things workin for ya here. Your punches need to elevate, along with yur personals..this was a hit or miss thing goin on, and you missed alot. Also, try rhyming at the end of each line..most of your bars didnt rhyme at the end, which threw off the rhyme scheme totally.

Thing - Ive seen better man, however, you too had an ok verse, personals and punches were obviously harder, and flow and structure were fine. Wordplay was minimal, ditto on multis..you got this one pretty easily however..not a bad spit....

Vote/thing

Hit this back plzzzz..thanks
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120587

Battle Record
    56-9
    Quote Originally Posted by ÷Thìñg÷
    undeads tha alias..then deaths tha kryogenic fetish for this alien said
    cant kill tha gone?..ya castrated worse than night of tha living dead!
    ^^^those were ur best lines.....had a decent punch......overall ur verse was pretty good......good structure.......flow was on target......u had some decent metas......wordplay was ok........some of ya punches connected......personals were pretty good.....

Quote Originally Posted by UNDEAD
    This clowns got ÷ in his name, well this maths equation will bring you shame
    when our battle gets five votes , you wunt get 1 cause your lines are so lame
    ^^^prolly ur best two lines......first line had potential if worded way better......attempted wordplay and personal......punch was wack.....overall ur verse sucked......structure was bad.......flow fell off.......metas were ok.......u had the wackest rhyme scheme ive seen in awhile.......ur lines didnt rhyme at all.......ur punches didnt connect.....u attempted personals, but that didnt work out to well.......

conclusion - thing takes this in a landslide.....he had structure......good flow.......they both had some metas......thing had ok wordplay........unlike undead some of things punches connected.......undead attempted like one personals, while thing had alot......thing overall just had a way better verse so he gets my vote.....

VOTE - THING

yo since i took to leave my opinion id appreciate if ud hit up the link in my sig......

uppppppppinnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggg

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW
    Eh.. i didnt kno about the 300+ post to vote rule
    It was specified in the rules.. so eh..

Re-opend

Thing 4
    UNDEAD 0
    Last edited by ILLunatic; March 21st, 2004 at 07:35 AM

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    18-5
    ok here it is......

thing =

ya came well for the most part, punches were hittin hard and flow was perfect. structure was also good. and vocab lacked!!!

undead =

ok ya had some ok lines but nothing really hit hard, flow was fine and also structure!! vocab also lacked!!!

vote =

my vote goes to thing because he had stronger punches and a witier verse

-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Doper Than You-