User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: old news,new news check it

BANNED For Being A Dipshit I.Q.O.'s Avatar

old news,new news check it

here iz some of my old text songs some are dumb some arent,these are from another site so u may see me dissin ppl u aint hear of and u may see some featured artists u aint heard of,this iz a collection,of songs i have been in or i have been feautred in peace enjoy

1.THE LONE RAPPER

IM lone,not lonley homie,dont condown me,I flow g,You dont know me,Ill kill ya whip ya crew theres one of me theres plaenty of u,what to do what to do,SUckas dont screw with IQ,Im tight dude,and im not just sayin,you can tell by my flow,if there was music youd be playing it stop sprayung B*tch,YOu cant rap,Ill battle your crew and leave you handicaped,Ill ruin your Name,fool to me this is a game,and one i can beat,one wit no codes one you cant cheat,Im just tellin anybody and there big crew,im not afraid of you,or youre status fool,What can you do to IQ,im white dude,you cant even fight fool,and racists can get killed if they face this,cuz im color blind,you can be BLACK WHITE,PURPLE,we still alright.Ill whip you in battles though and makle your carrear have to get lifelite,like right then,Die men,its my win who the hell you tryin its I man 2 tha Q dot O,i dont play around when it comes to rap yo,so dont challenge me I have never been in a battle here,but i will play you as if your the puppet and im the puppatear,

-YOURS TRULY
    YOUR FRIEND
    IQO

2.dis your eniemies,-I am only featured in this track,

carma! carma!......oh i forget her name...sry!

whoopz switch onn 2PAC TUNE "AGAINST ALL ODDS"

HAHAAAAH!

n to tha O/ to tha v and tha A letting u know

Nova

Now see,MCD he acts like he sold 12,000,00 CD's,
    Like he's into the big D,like he,was betta than any Sweet MC,
    MCD,you ain' from 313,status is"moderator"
    BUt he still uses a rhymerator,I'm-a be his terminator,
    His instigator,fo one thing:I know he can' even spell ka-ching
    The bells he rings are on a church,the pain he brings is in a surgery,
    He signifies the devil-a Daredevil wannabe
    A satanist thinkin he's B.I.G.,well come and see me
    You should get a role model,that ain' yo mom,
    Who's deep into a bottle,I don' think you battle
    You try to settle the score that needs to be rattled,
    Like a fuckin machine gun!
    You say we die in a cattle,but be original,
    Look at yo name:Cardboard out,
    You run a hard mouth but I bet you can' get so much of a shout,
    From any slut who likes to trout!
    The only devil you've seen is on a movie,
    Yo law enforcement is not N.Y.P.D.,
    So quit tryin to be what you can't be,

Chorus:

‘Diss u’r enemies’ in timez that itz worse 4 worse,
    Let em all break bread till they all disperse,

We show em tha realness and leave em hurt,
    STUCK! Show em the curse!…leave em burned!

vash_dastampede

BK don't wanna brawl// he couldn't be the sh!t if he rapped in a toilet stall// this the altar call// and i'm callin this b!tch so he can be saved// and cleansed of his sinz, before hiz rep get basshed into the pave...ment, and i ment every word that i sent// & i don't give a f@#k about your squad, they'll catch dentz// and bent the f#$k outta shape// cause they'll make// the mistake// of tryin to protect this fake// who thinks he's great// but couldn't even get an audition slot on rikki lake// i'll crack hiz skull wit a rake// to see what he'z thinkin// oh! damn, it'z an image of his titanic sinking// f@3k you thinkin// must of been drunk in your speakin// what were you drinkin?// some henn, blend with creamy semon// dog i'm a demon// when it comez to battle rapz// and that'z typin real fast// with half my thoughtz in tact// i speak what i know, you speak what you think is a fact// dog you wack// and get stepped on like a welcome matt// mumble back....
    i don't hate you bk, i just don't like your opinion// but everybody got an @$$hole. and it'z your choice what you do wit it// and you choose to get poked in yourz, and allow fagz to hit it// let'z be honest, the only reason you aint feelin my sh!t iz cause you aint come up wit//you the big ceo of supreme kingz and all that// but lady flamez got tougher punchlines in her rapz//f@3k your 1400 plus post// most of em just bragz & boast// you aint the bk brawla, you just the onlne b!tch of the east coast// in a face to face cipher, you'd be stuck on stupid// lyricz pirece through your heart like arrowz from cupid.

INACNT_CP

I write ryhmes with vengeance
    for the purpose to crush a supreme kings ego with 1 sentence
    then extinguish their existence
    I really need no assistance
    I just crush mc's by their view of appearance
    my flows hit you back over and over in sequence
    I'm sorry to say homie but your all as pathetic as your performance
    Yo if someone asked me i'd burn up your reference
    I bet ya'll some big bahllaz who go all out at wal-mart tryin' to
    find the best price on clearance
    Calm down homie it's just a rap this shit ain't serious
    But if you want i'll hit the streets all of you against me
    right now ya'll probably thinking that shits nonsense
    But remember I show no mercy only a fatal death consequence
    I love my rap game style of awkwardness
    I've opened all options to flawlessness
    Leavin' all my opponents cautious
    Even at moments when saftey was promised
    I got ya'll staring at my balls like ooh....awe....dazed off astonished.

I.Q.O.

...yo listen up for a minute.....,F*ck para F*G and the sh*t he say,he is gay,He know is he just wont say it too our face,We be runnin this place,put my gun in ya face,have u runnin in place,Blow u to nothin but waste,X-T-C is full of a race,Who is as gay as ACE Ventura,THe pet detective,YOur only good perspective is that Truth is in tha group,he sucks too,but he iz the best out all u fools,X-T-C must be taken to much ECSTASY to see that they are not ahead of me,maybe next to me,dont disrespect a g,Ima kill u B,MONEY,and moneyman,Squash yall like a bug in my hand,And then ima make them understand that IQs tha man,hatin u lozes,and dissn yall again and again,ANd Yall can keep talkin trash,ima make RAS-KASS feel the backlash,of that hack dash/sissy move to try to keep me out,I have 7 friends wit seven coms,two of ems hackers,SO THere aint no backin out,yalls rap is all about gayness,If u hate me u still have to admit no one can replace my greatness!

Kerr

Whassup my nigga another day the same shit
    Punk-ass supreme's on a nigga dick
    Got me up at three o'clock cookin nappy grits
    I'm a G from tha bronx. U can't take the shit
    Tryin to hold a nigga down in this country ass town
    I'm used to smokin weed movin pounds
    They got a nigga on some
    Throw me in a hole if my ass outta step
    They treat you like a motherfuckin slave
    Dopefiends, cryin Jesus, swear they saved
    Niggaz better get they game tight
    Cause these crackers tryin to take a nigga life and they rights
    I'm surrounded by fake-ass crooks
    They swear they kingpins but don't have money on they books
    I hear supreme lie it make me sick
    These niggaz called ballers sellin dimes and licks
    I can't wait til the day they let me go
    So I can eat some steak and shrimp
    grab a mic, and bust a flow
    I'm Audi 5 nigga lights out
    Hold it down on the streets until the day that I get out

Chorus:

‘Diss u’r enemies’ in timez that itz worse 4 worse,
    Let em all break bread till they all disperse,

We show em tha realness and leave em hurt,
    STUCK! Show em the curse!…leave em burned!

Mamimika
    yo i kno dis faggot named y2r88
    every time sum1 look at his face they faint
    he think he is all good but we all kno he really aint
    he jus tryna be a tight ass thug
    das why his ass be on da streets tyna sell drugz
    my bad he aint tryna sell drugs, he tryne fuck
    but he so ugly even if he ask a hoe she gonna shrug
    cuz he aint nothing she can suck
    his rhymes sound like he wrote them when he was high
    he needs to take his sorry ass home n start to cry
    cuz dat motherfucker is so UGLY especailly his face
    he is such a fucken disgrace

Fububitch

I'm a rolling thunder, no im a pouring rain
    Im gonna knock down supremes like a hurricane
    My lightnings flashing across yo sky
    i dont give a fuck who u are, ur going to die.
    yo them supreme kings think they rule
    but we all know who tha fuck b doin it tru!!
    they give some pussy ass rhymes that aint even tight
    but u know thugged out rydaz be doin it right!!
    i aint gonna take shit from you no more
    u supremes are all dick riding whores
    ur spit out rhymes that aint even all that
    Everyone can see they’re lyrically wack

Eazy b!

Fuck wit me? Ya’ll gonna b lyrically wacked/
    Thiz iz tha fact supreme hoes aint physically strapped/
    Kill em all let em die they aint really all that/
    They small raps I’m large I make em fall back/
    Ima leave ya blood leaking like a running tap/
    Bring ya crew down ima leave em all running BACK/
    Buster: I’m sorry u’r highness but we’re under attack!/
    Ya’ll CAN’T fuck wit me, ya’ll must be bumming crack/
    Have fun with that sell it to u’r moms wit that/
    Ya’ll lungz collapse like Berlin wall by a strong attack/
    Ya’ll sprung to that, u fagz too dum to rap/
    Who ya’ll really reppin? Supreme kings?
    Come on stop being childish aint there something decent to bring?/
    Tell Carramela, ima slit her throat with a string/
    Ya’ll “wack” to tha ear I can tell ya’ll not really listening/
    Ya parents must’ve dropped ya’ll on ya’ll heads at ya’ll christening/
    When I leave a supreme mess tha scene iz really sickening/
    Ya’ll bum each other love each other suck ya’ll dicks/
    U can tell tha (t)ruth iz really a bitch/
    When I go to Queeenz ima drop ya ass off tha bridge/
    Coz Supreme burger kingz iz slipping like titanic/
    Ima Supreme Murder King coz I eat ya’ll up/
    Since ya’ll wanna be beef then ima heat ya’ll up/
    See me in da streetz ima beat ya’ll up/ (haha)
    Oh and Illycit? Shut yo mouth/
    Ima were-wolf in clothing u’ll get shot down south/
    I’m rapping! I’m rapping! ya’ll should b proud!/
    Watch where u’r going but turn around/
    See…Supreme hoes iz burning down/
    That’s called “fire!” I hope ya’ll learning now/
    My words iz like an army put in Alignment/
    Put them together and they turn to alliance/
    Don’t ya’ll hataz know I’m rap worlds finest?/
    Kept ya’ll in tha dark left ya’ll blinded/
    E-Z-B Rap Worlds top rhymezt/
    5-0 can’t stop me coz I got a licence to kill,
    I dished out heads so they aint writing my bill,
    N Jynxed? holla at yo dick u aint ready 4 thiz,
    B ready to spit, coz I’m mezzy like X,
    U tha dodge ball of u’r crew……
    U’s ah fool my lyrical flamez will destroy all of u,
    Ya’ll all gon fall, I aint hating I’m just saying…
    Burning thiz crew like ya’ll messing with Satan,
    I put ya’ll on ya knees not begging but praying,
    Easy high like an eagle on these flesh I’m preying,
    I hold CaRRamelas life on tha Deadline ya’ll saying “God save the Queen!”
    These fools iz named after me coz I’M supreme!
    I rip bulletz through u’r torso like infra red beamsWHOA!!!

God….shhiiii…..i killed them…..lyrically killed them……God forgive me….i never ment 4 all thiz..but……it had to b done….most of them az young az 17…16 ….some of them only 5 yrs old…..but still they deserve it…..WESTSIIIIIIDE!!!!!!!!!!

3.blood again-this song kinda sucks

chorus (SINGING) Im seeing blood again,im seeing blood again,all over my handsX3

Sings:
    so u know im crazy yall,My life is shady and all,drug abuse and alchohal,amke me seem more tall,Thinkin my shits off tha wall,nobodies feelin me,Its time to deal wit me i gotta kill me,When i made the song"WATCH ME DIE"I was tellin tha truth not a fucking lie,I need to fucking die,SO I TAKE THE BULLET THAT ENDS MY LIFE

CHORUS<Im seein blood again,im seein blood again,IM down in th mud again,im seein blood again.

yo,I told my best friend,to end me,he wouldnt do it,that didnt offned me,I CAN UNDERSTAND,he dont want my death on his hands,im a bigger man,than i used to be,U dont like than get used to me,OR end my life,gun or knife,I got a son NO WIFE,all my life i have been crazy/pauses/
    wait I am gonna live for my #1killah babe.............................................. .chorus

4.noodlez dis-this is a dis about a man who copies off eminem and pretendn e made it up haha

NOODLEZ SUCK UP SOME OF THIS YOU EMINEM COPYEING NO COUNT SUM OF A B*TCH<GET HIT WIT THESE DOPE chimes<DIS ME BACK WIT SOME OF D12s RHYMES I SEEN U FREESTYLE U USE THE SAME RHYME OVER AND OVER AGAIN<THE LINES FROM ROLE MODEL,U HO DONT USE LINES FROM 8 MILES LONO< FUCK YOUR PROSANO<EMINEM,FUCKED KIM AND HAD HAILIE<AND WAS BEAT UP BY DIANGALO BAILEY<AND GOT A COOL crew D12,who knew,THAT A FAGET CALLED NOODLEZ WOULD STeal HIS RHYMES<U SUCK LIL HOMIE AND U AINT EVEN MAKIN DIMES<FUCK U LOZER,THIS MAY BE THE RAP GAME BUT IM NOT PLAYIN,SO GET DOWN WHEN I COME AROUND WITH THE oozi SPRAYIN,U HAVE BEEN DISRESPECTED,and SH*T is not gona get hectic cuz you get scared and run,when some looks at u,like thay gona steal your FAKE *SS necklace,your on my diss list,and will always get dismissed,who u think u are fool u cannot dis this,or step 2 me,what u wanna do g,screw mE?u faget,u and bc money can go have it,u basterds,these my last words,DONT MESS WITH IQ AND STOP COPYEING OTHER RAPPERS TO FOOL

5.#1killah-about my gfriend

..........baby yea.....my #1 killah

CHORUS:U my #1killah babe,U my number one killah babe,Their is no reason to be ashamed,U are a girl who has all tha game..

since i met this girl my life has changed,Even though im not in tha media,I feel tha fame,I can feel tha flame in my heart,This aint a love song,Its Loveley art,I live for rap,ANd u apart from that,and all this bullcrap of ppl i hate,Wish u didnt live over seas or we could date,No reason for other girls to hate,or be actin shady,they just mad cuz they aint my #1 killah baby,U are,......U are the only thing that keeps my world from fallin apart,I think your smart very intelligent,the fact that your from england to me is irrealavent,so im just tellin u,im feelin u boo,only one question for u,with out the other twenty,Are u feelin me too,If so then u should hit me back..hehehe now my eniemies can say thats wack..but do u peeps think i care

chorus

When im feelin low u lift me up,When im broke girl u fix me up,aint no reason to hate me no,Im the one who loves you tha name be IQo,Im beside you yo,your my homegirl,your my down girl,your the biggest thing in my world,But i have to live without u,It sucks for me and u too,the things that we could do,I really really love u,U are everything to this fool,And this just goes to prove there is a softer side to IQ,Maybe sometime in our life i could meet u,and there is no tellin what would happen boo(TRU),

chorus.

OUTRO:Is love like this,to make me type this,is it like this is it is it is it yea yea..../fades/

6.YCB dis,-a dis to a crew that i hate,

young cliquw bustas or young DIUCk suckas?i dont know but you hoes,better be steppin on ya tippy toes,and try to stand up like a man,you 3 and men,you 3cb wanna bes,you suckas,why u infrona me,guess what NOODLEZ COPIES EMINEM EVERY TIME,u ppl ddont notuce but thats where he gets his rhymes,Bitch this is hsakin and bakin time,this time u cant fake a rhyme,and make a dime,talkin bout go for the gisto its yo ho,dont u know,you blushed ho,copyeing off d12s blow my buzz,and the rap game,mo focker,you wont ever get rap fame,thats a shame,if u had not copied exisiting lyrics,you woulda been cool,shut up bitch i dont wanna here it,when see this thread u better fear it,indear it,no excuses lozer i wont hear,i wont have it,bc money,and noodlez the wanna be 8 mile rabbit,cop killa,i fag pill deala,rhyme stilla,Im the only killa,ycb means 3 young fucks wanting to be,lhoyd banks,and 2 lil gunits young buckss,BITCHES

7.you aint real-dis to some ppl i dont like

yo....

I'm sick of hearin rappers talkin bout reppin tha streets,when they on the net,and dont even have real peepz,Some of yall sh*ts weak,I am just a rookie yall be at yalls lyrical PEAK and still suck what tha fuck,U should be x in 8mile better yet play the food thats on tha dump truck,U goona get fucked up wit that shit u say.paragay,U wantin tp be swifty mcviegh or EM,the truth is you will never be one of them,U know that faggot named bmoney i killed him,I dis him,and he never disses back,he is puttin on a sissy,act that suckkaz wack,Matter of fact wasnt that,the cat who was in the stupidiest crew YCB,I dissed yall like yall wasnt nuthin be,U still suck a dick,U SAID THE WAR STARTS NOW,U STUPID I NEVER ENDED IT BITCH EXPLICIT CONTENT COMIN WIT DA MAD HITS.AND ILL SHIT,BMONEY U SUCK U PRICK!

CHORUS
    CUZ YALL AINT REAL(NEVER WILL BE),YOUR WACK RHYMES(THEY JUST KILL ME),U WANTED A PIECE OF ME(SO IMMA TAKE YOUR NAME OF THA STREETS!

NOw some more shit to get off my chest,MCD didnt really beat me,I got voted out by my eniemies,Cuz no one's befriendin me lately,I have gotten more shady,ThE ULTIMAT NUT FEELERS,AINT nuthin but mostly gay g's a few wanna be's still talkin to me ITS ON,BUt when the war ends,yall wont be alive to see,U cant survive u wanna b's and geek,yall aint real,so keep your name off tha streets,I DONT CARE IF MY CREW FEEL U! they just my peepz the fact iz,U A ILL CREW,AND WHEN I SAY Ill IT DONT MEAN GOO<IT MEANS U MUST BE ILL,IF U THINK U GETTIN EXCEPTED IN THA HOOD,A CANT WAIT FOR THA RESPONSE,Cuz ima come back wit a dis and end yall for good!

CHORUSX2

Still hear bitch na i aint done,I aint gonna stop,until i run outta clips wit my gun,this is fun,makin u niggaz run,YALL ARE DONE,u sons of a bitches,aint nuthin but snitches EVEN THOUGH I DIS U,I dont come up in every thread and dis your crew,I got respect for yall,yall aint got no respect for Q,Its time to let loose,On these pussies who think they real they not,DONE FUCK WIT ME WHEN YOUR NOT lyrcally gifted,Your got it twisted u must be pissin in each otherz mouths,And havin orgies in ya house,U faggots dress like woman wearin a blowse,IM takin your name and tearin it oout tha streets,THIS IS THE DEFINITION OF BEEF,u faggots aint nuthin but compared to a fart(RELIEF),RELIEF TO SEE U GONE TO MAKE ME LAUGH U WACK AS HELL,DIRTY,YALL NEED TO TAKE A BATH,DO THA MATH E.P. got more in numbers we are hunterzz yall aint nuthin but fronters!

chorusx4

outro:
    haha yo..........I aint gion on a string of disses ask bmoney its his fault,he dissed
    out tha blue,he talkin to me like he iz real,haha HE JUST GOT KILLED!

8.666 mark of tha beast paradox dis-a dis to my most hated eniemy.

CHORUS:
    666 THE MARK OF THA BEST,U act like u from tha streets,U gonna find out what its like to beef wit me,MUTHA FUCKER U TALKIN BOUT WINNING U AINT EVEN DISSIN ME,

haha,first of all thanks for the attention,BUt stupid motherfucker u must not be good at comprehension,I BEAT U,and im not suspendin my sig said i beat u down bitch,THATS TRUE SO STOP BITCHIN,Speaking of smelling pussy,Hows it going man,THE ONLY REASON U SMELL PUSSY IS CUZ ITS IN YOUR HAND,Cuz u wont never hit a girl,get the fuck up out my fucking world,Stop actin like a lil girl,and stop using EMINEM words,LIKE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,And your M.O.,If u wanna be in an eminem song ILL beat your ass down,have u runnin round in tha sqare dance yo,oh yeah,MC dirty i thought we was,cool whatever fuck u and your future crew.Cuz u sidin wit parafag,He thinks he is bothering me,or sumthin like a nag,oh yeah and what u mean by I must be starvin for attention,AHEM,I was hear before u I AM WELL-KNOWN,your mind must be glitchen,See i come wit the real,I dont make up shit,U must be wearin make up snitch,U hate me bitch,GO ahead if u knew me u would know i love it,FUCK IT,U SUCK SHIT,JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE CAN RAP BETTER THAN U PARABITCH,My disses become hits,u disses suck dick,Yes these are my lyrics,and my keystyle,I didnt write down this shit,Like u did,U a coward,man,U need to slow down,U need to realize U suck when i man wit no IQ beat u too tha ground,U say u a dog right?Good i though your lil barkin ass in tha dogg pound,CANT U TALK NOW,U THINK U ARE RABBIT FROM 8 mile?HAHA U SHOULD BE MCBOB WIT YOUR FAKE STYLE,U are so fixiated on EMINEM,I bet u would FUCK kim,just to get a lil peice of him,I am in tha streets at night,And i rap on the net at day,U can dis me thats ok,cuz your net rep is gay,WAIT ok,U want me to use big words,aight here goes,

CHORUS:

,Lyrically,U are In a wanna be starvation,fool stop coming into rapworlds,,CUZ YOUR STYLE COMPARES TO MASTURBATION,which means u are all by your self,and still hatin,Get the clue fool,What is your reputation.U think u rhymin wit proof,U dealin wit satan,LOOK im not tryin to make a dis that is poetic or good,Im tryin to show u you are no from tha hood,AND I KNOW U BE SAYIN,IQ-OH PLEASE NO!CUZ IMA KILL U AND LEAVE U SCREAM LIKE,a HAMSTER SHOVING HOMO,IM RAP,U ARE POP,when u gonna learn to stop,UNTIL U END UP LIKE 2pac,AND GET POPPED,MY DISSES COME NONSTOP,and i dont write em,U MUST REALLY LIKE EMINEM,thats why u bite him,half of your dis,had to do wit him,man what u tryin to do,SCREW WITH HIM?Look man I know im not on your level,cuz this aint a game.So there is no levels,I CANT HATE FOR U TO HATE ON MY RAP,IM LIKE THE UNION I KNOW I AM WINNIN BUT IM HATED,U THE LOSING REBELS U WONT STOP COMPLAINING AND U CANT TAKE IT,U A PIECE OF INBREEDED SHIT,TELL YA MOMS,THAT HER SCHEDULE HAS BEEN CANCELED TO SUCK MY DICK,I KEYSTYLE SO QUICK I FORGET WHO IM DISSN,AT LEAST MY IQ is 0,YOURS I FUCKING MiSSING,,STOP THE WISHING THAT U COULD BE GOOD,,HOW WOULD U EVER BE,U AINT NUTHIN BE A ROOKIE dash/FAGET dash/WANNA BE.NOW THAT RHYME WAST STOLEN OFF 50 cents hook,IMA LEAVE YA SHOOK,I LOVE DISSES,IT just pisses u off doesnt it,wasnt it funny how u tried to look big and bad,...............um hay i think i hear your dad he wants u to finish yalls lil deal,dunno whats up haha.......lil faget....yo that wasnt the wackest ish i ever busted but it did suck cuz im tired,but it is realer than the shit u bust......whatever i aint got time to beef...but i will,oh yeah and MC DIRTY,I WANNA BATTLE IF U READ THIS!

9.U better hate me-just a notice to some ppl thats all

Intro....Come on come on now,yeah everybody,I be the most Controversal rapper here,and if u dont agrre fine then PLEASE HATE ME!

Chorus:me singing
    U better hate me,yeah cuz u know i wont stop
    U better hate me,BRING that trash around here and get dropped
    Ubetter hate me>Cuz i care about the children and babies
    U better hate me,But ill murder u,F*Ck ya girl and steal yo MERCEDES SO HATE ME!

I have been hated ever since i rapped,PEOPLE dont like my views,thats why xplosive got capped,I beat down everybody,the funny thing is im FROM TENNESEEE not the best freestyler,But i BEAT DOWN YCB,and bmoney beat me,U think i give a fuck,if u lived in the same town,Id run over u wit a F*CKin dump truck,U done stunk uo tha room with ya pussy ass smell,Tart ass faget go straight to hell.ANd il get negative resposnes cuz i launched this,SOng dash dis dash U cant F*ck wit this.get dismissed and laid in tha streeet,talkin bout shootin gunz,This is the internet peepz,U cant threaten me wit heat,So u fagets out the be hittin each other in tha tale bone,OH NO RAS-KASS IS INTO SHIT UP TO HIS ELBOW,L_O to tha L,I get shot,But i wont fail,B*TCH read and tell,see your fate g,U dont like me?good the hate me

CHORUS
    U better hate me:Cuz ill whip ya fool
    U better hate me:Im not the lone rapper no more,EXPLICIT CONTENT HAS MY BACk now so F*ck u
    Ubetter hate me:what u say b i cant hear u
    U better hate me:IQO puts the fear of god in u

SO i step into the venue,U seen me pull up in ya rearveiw,Think i fear u,U better fear Q,For i dont fear anybody,except for god and he dont even own my body,and look at all tthis crap rap "WHAT ABOUT THE KIDS"U be dissin rookies,When u sucked just like he or she did,I was new and u all dissed Q so F*Ck u you and your SUCKY *SS crew,Im no fool even though MY IQ is zero,if thats true,THEN u have been beat by pauly shore in a shootout,and u robert deniro,U still cant win,I am here just to offend,Im good if your nice,But everyone has been haating so FUCK ya if u dont like me,now i cant be nice see,cuz my temps to icey cold,I have no soul,I cant turn back<all yalls lryicas are wack oh yeah and F*CK the SUPREME KINGS<for the xplicit pulls out them thangs,and blows out ya brains,and i dont even need a crew.IM IQ im a one man armry,ready to harm u,so many ppl,dont like me after theis song,they all wanna judge and rate me,GOOD IF SO U BETTER HATE ME......*BOOM*guns shots ring out

yo no disrespect is intended witht the exception of, BMONEY YCB,and SUPREME KINGS,and RAS KASS, and xplosive

10.THE DRIVE BY-a dis to my eniemies

......*SHOTS RING OUT*.....

....this ones for u lozers,u know who you are....

YOu fags,who givin me all this jack ninime(a famous saying),YAll just wanna see you names on my eniemies list,so here it is tightin ya fist,get ready to make a dis,Ill make ya piss,U fagets consist to try Q,When u gonna realize,I dont stop,U cant pass the TEST of IQ,U think im afraid till your lyrically laid down dead,GOt hit wit my rhymes in tha head.yo..I tried to keep the battle frendly wit truth.he had to act like a B*tch he dissed IQ.He made beef,when i tried twice to be nice,I have to admit he's good...well good as vanilla ICE!Plus how did i lose this battle in tha past,Yeah right ras kass didnt whip my ass.I got to many eniemes.DO GET OFFENDED TO EAZILY?stop this SH*T u dissin me,and stop commin in my threads,just to talk shit,Get dropped,popped and dead,FUck the shit u said,and the shit u say.me and prolifics BATTLE,his SH*T,half his rhymes was talking about ppl bein gay,Fuck the shit u say.U aint beefin wit no kid,prolific looks like a fag,in that Dumbass pic,IM JUST GONNA KILL U LOZERS

CHorus:U wanted war so i brung it to ya
    :what u fightin for,Ima take my name and burn it to ya
    :so u wont forget me,learn bitches i tried to warn ya
    :FUck i could beat u wit just my CHorus,U dissin EXPlicit but u just bore us:the reason u hate us so much is cuz u cant ingnore us.

Oh! i forgot to mention a back stabbing faget,who cant even rap for SH*T,his name is RABBIT?no oops i meant lethal flow,he whishes he was in 8mile though,he didnt even except my challenge,scared ass faget ho.actin like he smoke on dro,he at home playin marco polo.the lozer dont know what mistake he made by leavin.now lyrically,Ima leave him,in a way where he wont be breathin,we wont be beefin,cuz ill cook his ass,and make a hamburger,just for leavin behind my back,Shows me that your hands over(reffering to cards)hands down,we all know u a clown,knowladge tryin to act like he down,where he at know?nobody knows,his ass even changed his name,after seein IQOs.dis flows.about him,he just mad cuz he wants to be EMINEM,and killa4tz,need to stop badmouthin about me,cuz i;ll throw lyrical blows that make his eyes cloud up see,Get up b,theres no reason to quit,what u afraid now?thou art not to dis EXPlicit content.oh yeah,suger honey,ewww u aint a girl u just a faget named bmoney,Aint it funny,how u didnt except my round 2 challenge fool?oh yeah lyical devolopment be a clown too,be he gone now,seems ppl i dis,really do get dissmissed embarresed ,B*tch u cant tear this,so dont try,plz DONT F*CK wit I

CHorus.....unless u be wanting a truce I still hate u fools.and anyone i didnt dis,dont worry cuz u aint off tha hook

11.tha dis to knowladge-a dis to a rapper called knowladge

yo...U knowladge right well know this.....

yo......1,2 get ready....IQ yo

U put your self in tha position for dissin,U shoulda never hit enter on that submission.U try to be SH*Ttin on my name,I guess youll have to learn like noodlez,its all tha same,Im THA FREESTYLE KING,U DONE F*CKED UP AND GOT IN THA RING,U DONT RAP U SING,WITH OUT TALENT,LIL ROOKIE THROUGH THA TOWEL IN YA MIND BE CLOUDEDno doubt b*Tch ya tried Q,If u wasnt talking about me,IM TALKIN BOUT U,IV DONE TOO MUCH EXLPAINEN,now the blood be rainin,this is my game and its fulla max PAIN man,
    who u are to dis anybody that u dissed man,U a rookie,FEEL THESE FISTS MAN,I GET U PISSED MAN,u dont know about me,U BEST LEAVE THIS SITE,OR ILL MAKE YA LIFE OUTTY,U think ya rowdy,talkin SH*T the truth is no one disses EXPLICIT CONTENT,U WANT HIT?I think u want killed,u UNSKILLED be filled with bullets,from head to toe,I cant wait to see these other dogs fry u yo,haha U DUMB HO,U BE LIKE OH NO,I GOT TO DEFEND MY NAME!WHAT NAME?U AINT GOTTA NAME.U have no game,so stop trying to freestyle flow,thats a tru dis from IQO yo peace....-IQO

so dont let me see u"Cuz when i see ima kill u and i will see u to"-EMINEM GIRLS

12.EXPLICIT CONTENT-my crew on rapworlds.com our crew song

Some members may not be in this song...but dont worry they will be in the future ENJOY THE PROGRAMTHE FOLLOWING IS RATED EC FOR EXPLICIT CONTENT AUDIENCES UNDER 13 SHOULD NOT VEIW THE LYRCIS BELOW,TAKE PRECAUTION.

EXPLICT CONTENT:WE EXPLICT,WHAT U GONA DO?
    WE EXPLICT,AND WE GUNNIN U,WE EXPLICT,AND WE DONT QUIT,WE EXPLICIT BITCH,Unlees u are real dont talk shit!

IQO:bitch I keep a gun in my shoe,Sqeeze your eyeballs out with a Picket fool,sting u with thunder like pickachu,WHAT would it be without u?nothin but another dead grandmother,U know im crazy,I will rape your lady baby,U know im ill,your wack skill dont even faze me,This is the way that i was raised see,and i hope u kill me,when i die i WANT SATAN TO CONCEAL ME!

DIABLO289:yo check tha glocks,I be hittin yall wit them hard knocks,If anyone disses me,they should be shakin their socks off.OR forget rappin,and start linstnen to ROCK!,Cuz u know if u mess wit us your gona get popped,I know yall love this drop,IM gone open up shop on lug,and everyone above,Except my dawgs,you all gona get grogged,who thinks i wont do shit?Fuck anyone who dis EXPLICIT CONTENT.and fuck anyone who trys to keep me from battlin that trick that called me a bitch,SO whoever thinks they are better than me,better watch they're back,cuz im killin'em G

CHORUS..

U-TRUCE:
    MY flows bonescrushin,Total destruction,and obstruction,Coruption, N*gga,its blood rushin,As my feet hit tha ground,You hear tha blood slushin,You fake rappers aint on my F*ckin level,IM a boulder you,a F*ckin pebble(haha)
    And IM GOD B*TCH,IQ is tha DEVIl(IQ:for sho,),you mutha fuckas ,I have been a rebel for all 18 years of my life,NOw dont cry,DAWG,wipe away your tears,Im U-TRUCE im the equality of every single one of your fears,been in tha game for years,haha u suckas all be wack qeers, haha yo IQ....they now know we here....

GL-DOGG:B*tch you think your gona survive?u WILL BE DEAD BY THE END OF THIS LINE!FUCKERS EXPLICIT CONTENT.will kill you alright,dayligh or night!,go ahead and cry,cuz u gonna die,EXPLICIT CONTENT and me,we gonna take your heart out,U are gonna see the devils art now,See explicit content for life,I stay with these mother fuckers,cuz they dont lie,you fake rapperz,remind me of a guy i seen u lied once,he had like 20 posts and he said he had one like 30 shows,So what u take me for a joke?EXPLICIT CONTENT,TURN YOU INTO NOTHIN BUT MERE SMOKE,...

CHORUS....

KOSS:Yo its EXPLICIT content cruisin your envirement,you fakes pullin up at my side,with your gay ride,Ima shooot ya and leave ya with fright,E.P. killin this Shit tonight,dont mess with us alright,So mommas boy,run to ya momma,u gona have to go find a cave and hide like bin laden,and pray for allah,EXPLICIT CONTENT we big ballas,we havin all tha fun,We be smokin on that green E.P. shootin them thangs,our lives continue to be obscene...hahaha requimfor a dream,cuz u gona get hit wit them light beems,hush dogg donr scream,its EXPLICT u know what i mean?

IQO:yo,U fagets get ready,ima go "roll another joint"with tom petty,Like no doubt,I keep it "Rock steady",yall not ready,U cant through in tha towel the towels out,Ima be a look out while BIZARRE FROM D12 RAPES LIL BOW WOW,look u fagets cant rap,chow bye we out now,

CHORUS

.....hehehe its the ghost,wit GL.TRUCE,Koss,diablo,and we out.

13.tha love song-a respone to a song made about me

eh

Chorus:I think someobdy likes Q?
    U like Q?(background)
    We'll let me tell u what ,I like u.
    I like U to.(background)
    If u like me and i like u lets get together,lets see what we cann do,

I like u,No as far as i know i love u,I have been watchin what ya been sayin,U know i aint been playin,been sprayin everday N its like ima hip hop super sayian,U wanna get together?say when.I love u aint no hatin,cuz u do got skill,and u do got class,and i dont wanna be wit u just to look at your ass,we can let the time pass,as we talk on tha net,I dont thinnk we will ever meet,but girl U got my total respect.

Chorus.

And as life goes on,im here to write the ending to your song,U love me love u lets get in on,Like marvin gaiy siad"theres nothin wrong wit-ME-and-U,So is it True?do u really like IQ,cuz as far as i know,im likin u,U my down ass boo,Ill fight for u,Ill die for u,Ill ride right beside of u,so watch wanna do,I aint gonna talk about u in tha locker room,I love u thats for real<i wish i could meet and talk wit u

Chorus X2

U know who u are.

14.That paradox dis-A dis to my arch eniemy

THat faget,Still talkin shit
    THat faget:Still eatin dick
    THAT faget:Still want explicit content
    THAT FAGET:can go get bent
    THAT FAGET:Is so gay he went up to ELTON JOHN and he wouldnt even let him tag it
    THAT HOMO:IS abligated to swt up a qucik promo,I can beat u in one sentence,saying it backwards in slowmo
    THAT BITCH:aint shit but a snitch
    THAT FUCKERLis a cocksucker,Nuthin ill neverbe,he just lucky than the rest of these emcees,WAIT he is a femcee when he see me he better run forget im done,HE AINT WORHT NONE OF MY TIME THATS THE LAST RHYME

15.THE WRATH OF KANE-a very wierd song

HOOK:IMa mAKE YALL FEEL THA WRATH OF KANE,IM UP IN HERE AGAIN,ITS ALL THA SAME,THA ILLEST GAME,GONNNA WIN,HERE TO OFFEND,AGAIN AND AGAIN,.....I MAKE U FEEL THA WRATH

IQO:.....YO im tired of this fake net beef,The only reason we say we hate eachothe is cuz we,are lookin for a group of ppl to make our boring lives livined,BLACK TURNED TO WHITE'n yet everybody still fighitn,seriously ill typin AWWWWWW FUCK IT NOT TIME TO BE NICE ...

(SCRATCH)
    YO BITCHES,YOu know im ill,lil romeo got kicked like a ho in his heal,LIL BOW WOW has been killed,We dont know who did it

MAN:MR.SNYDER SIR WAS IT U?

IQO:I aint admittin shit,I hit some of snoop doggs stash,man that fucked me up.the next mornin i woke up,and i had been up in lil kims ass,DAMN thats some tough grass,and whats next,I got dissed by ja rule, and barked at by DMX(lol) DAMn what a bad day,I took em and dre,and killed them,only after using my time machine to turn them old and grey,hey hey hey,yo DOnt make fn of me or make me pisssed,I actually did drop bones on ludacris,A FUCKIN mueseum fool,c ya fool,I was the one who popped pac,biggie and YOU!,I TO THA Q,IF U ARE A GIRL I PROBABLY RAPED U,Probaly done made u mad in this rhyme,yo no disrepsct,but PETTY PIABLO IS WACK AS HECK<HE IS A ONE HIT WONDER,feel my thunder,I AM LIKE SPM I fucked missy elliot in one minute,then i was finished,Now write that down in guiness,Guess what that huge bulgh in my pants is,OH THAT I GLUED TRINA TO MY PENIS,DO U HATE ME,HAHA ok,BEAT ME DOWN faget drop,This song be makin rappers ma like 50 cents how to rob,so i took 50 cent,KILLED ALL OF G-UNIT,told him his gang is dead,now go out and gt a real job,I took ICP,and told them two fags,To join up wit twisted and try to kill my ass,i passed the some of snooPs grass,it whipped THEM fast,so i just got high and those fagets killed my ass ahhhh!

SO when u get killed by the wackest in tha game,THEN YOUR LIKE ME U HAVE FELT THE WRATH OF KANE
    LOL! hahaha yo im just kiddin...

YO I DO NOT HATE ANY RAPPER I DISSED IN THIS SONG,FOR ONE EM AND 50 cnet and DRE ARE MY FAVS THIS SONG IS JUST MENT TO BBE TAKEN SARCASTILY PEACE

P.S. this song aint supposed to make sense

16.VIOLENCE part 1-A dis to ppl i hate

haha(excerpts in chorus,is taken from the songs "MURDER MURDER and "TH REAVALATION.performed by EMINEM and D12,also from "BANG BANG"(name may vary) off dr dres 2001 album,tha chronic peace

TRACI:Every where i go all i seem to hear is *BANG BANG* BANG BANG*
    EMINEM,My whole life all i seen is VIOLENCE VIOLENCE,
    IQO:u iz bout to be silenced
    2pac:all i seen iz murder murder my mind stae
    IQO:Put ya name on tha plate,this iz highstakes,!

yo,when i step in tha place,all u hear is *bang bang*,and every time, i rap u know i got a gun on my waist,watin to go *Bang bang*,And when u suckas wanna talk SH*t u gonna hear it *Bang bang*paradox needs to shut up and dont get near this *bang bang*
    Look u suckas be stragiht up wack,paradox iz striahg white,wants ta be straight black,talkin bout this and that,when he cant rap,he waz keystylin his dis for a week,but it was still WEAK,U suckas like him i eat u for lunch,U fagets aint shut,U can alll huddle in a bunch,and dis me,And i dont care,I got your attention,U must be lynchen your self by now,time for u to stop,wit you wack azz style,it makes me smile but u try,I cant help it i guess u really want to die

every where i go all i ever seem to hear is *bang bang**bang bang*
    All i every seen is violence violenc
    U is about to be silenced
    all i ever see is murder murder my mind state
    put ya name on tha plat this shit is highstakes

Now when i go out on tha streets all i see iz violence violence,when i run up on ya peepz all u gonna see is violencee violence,And when u try to dis me and start a riot,u see violence violence,U aint a thug i just dont buy it,U need violence violence,
    Now dont act like u da bomb all tha sudden whenu iz frontin,all i ever see iz u dissin me,I leave in tha back pages of history,U listned to his story,now listen to me,it waz he who 1st started dissin me,he iz fixin to be dead,laid out rumred(redmur)Oops i done said that wrong i meant redrum in this VIOLENT SONG,get hanked up by ya b*Tch ass thong squish your eyeballs out,Eww thats wrong/.U need to go back to where u belong,go hit a bong,dont repond to this song,u only make disses and never make hits and sH*T and u have no crew, do u no i dont think so slow down u mink ho

EVERYWHERE I GO ALL I SEEM TO HEAR IS *BANG BANG**BANGBANG*.
    My whole life all i ever seen is VIOLENCE VIOLENCE
    u iz about to be silenced
    All i see iz murder murder my mind state,
    put ya name on tha plate thisSH*T iz highstakes

now,WHEN IIIII<DRIVE BY ON U AND YOUR FRIENDS it murder,and when i shoot up your fucking benz(if u had one)its murder,and win u see your name on my wins,U know it was murder,and when u try to dis again,ima come back and murder u,

oh was their supposed to by a longer verse tch u aint that important to me!

17.GOnna crush u-a dis to someone not mentioned p.s. paradox lol

....YO!

IQO:WE gonna crush,U in a bad position,WE aint even gonna touch u all u got to do is listen,I will leave your family missin,beatin u into submission,RAP,U mind as well be quitin,cuz the SH*T u spittin isnt even dissin,U just pissed.cuz u heard the buzz,IT wazz that IQO dissed u,now u cant get your mind off me U know who i am talkin bout fool,and now 3 dis songs later u still suck,I BEAT U DOWN CUZ IM THE TERMINATOR

U-TRUCE:Yo it's U-Truce its time to let loose,Imaa boost your name by dissin ya game,ANyone who complian are faggots who must be insane,Ima runaway train,cuz i dont stop,and i wont till,ya head gets popped off,YOu get dropped off,your rap is so weak,And sissy i said it suck SO IT RUN AND HID FROM ME!yall need to quit ya see,E.P. will bury the,U cant hold me or carry me,cuz i rap so scarily it makes u impeared to see,YOU think your better than me,I rap steadily,whatever b

CHORUS:SO DONT HATE ON US.WE WILL CRUSH U!
    ONT RIP OFF US WE'LL CRUSH U!
    :U BEST BELIEVE THAT WE WILL CRUSH U WE WILL F*CK U UP,

IQO:this iz tha illest SH*T,THAT U COULD EVER SEE SPIT. and my part of it isnt written,U aint no dog,your a kitten,See your homies,Ima wip'em,Ima strip them of their title,ITS MICHAEL AKA THA GHOST AKA IQ AKA GUESS WHAT I DONT LIKE U ,

U-TRUCE:This must be a lozer in tha bucket F*CK it,my skill?U cant touch it,your nothin,why are u frontin and stuntin,U a stunmant but yet u runnin,me and Q is gunnin,and yall will never beat us u dont like it?GO EAT A MOTHEFUCKING CLETUS!........u cant see us haha!

chorusX4THIS IS AN EXPLICIT CONTENT PRODUCTION VOCALS BY MIKE SNYDER AND K.C. JONES

18.my life story-my life

yo...this iz tha story of a rapper yo i dont know who he iz hehe oh yea its me!

Since tha day of birth,my mothers been dead,everyday it hurts,my dad was a nobody,He iz a straight pervert,My life story gets some rattled,SHIT it makes my nerves hurt,at the age of 13,My best friend was in a herse,He had cancer,in his knee that dispersed into his liver,Named RYAN M******* GOd took him away cuz I was teachin him how to be a sinner,I was born in september,He died on my birthday,many years later i still feel the pain today,By age 15 i was rollin wit crips,They waz bustin clips for no reason,ON ppl just because they didnt believin them,And this all just sucks,my life is filled wit BUlshit mc's battle wit wordz as if they had nunchucks,its time to stop beefin G,AH FUCKIT face it,PARADOX i dont like u and u dont like me

Chorus:cuz this is tha story,of a rapper who never made it,U heard of tha hard knock life road,Im tha one who paved it,I should took my life to church and saved it,instead of gettin caught up in this rap game to be hated!

ANOther thing happend at age 15,I hooked up wit a girl,named JESSICA L***(cant tell her name),She left me for Another girl ya see,but before this g,I got her pregnant,after i broke up wit her,i didnt think about it,2 years later she comes to me wit a boy,1 and a half,playin wit toys,Now I got to,take care of a son,i didnt know i had,when i am an internet geek,taking a brake from tha street,and not a responsible dad,man this is bad this life that i have had,and i got more to go,this iz just tha beggining yo,NO more ho's only real girls,but i aint got money FUck diamonds and pearls

chorusx2

Now im 18,nothin happenen wit my life,I am written daily,recordin tracks occasionally,6 lp's.and i have meet carson daily,Got unexcepted by shady aftermath,they dont want another white rapper,they told me,later,even though it cost me a lot of gas to see SHADY managment teams ass,now on tha net gettin dissed by ras-kass,two members of my crew iz now dead,16 shots went into DEREK D***'S head,man my life sucks my dad iz gone,no girl no nothin,on tha net huffin and puffin,waitin for sumthin to happen,make my money off of construction and everyonce in a while battle rappin,police phone tappin the convos i have,My life is shit my sons all that i have,

CHORUSx4...there is more to that life story,but i only put a select few thingz in there piece!

19.Love done lost me-about bein lonely

yo....im a lil depressed so dont get it twisted

chorus:LOVE done lost me,playin women,it has cost me,im so lonely,Their aint on girl out there for me,CUZ LOVE(done lost me)Yeah dat LOCE(it done lost me)yea yea yea

IQO:Love done lost me,its gone,no girl to talk to,on the net nor tha phone,no one to date,PLenty to hate,should i debate,Im tired of giong out on dates to look at a girls breasts that are fake,im taken another look at this,LOST FOR LOVe i wrote the book on that shit,this aint even a hit,im thinkin bout killin my self,im ill and it just cuz i was born mail,Im sick of bieng lonely in this Jackin off to porn,hell i might as welll take a shotgun shell and blow out my brains,U think im insane,Well i aint got no one to love,so i aint gonna complain,its over wit fame ima end my self now,LOVE IS ILL AS HELL NOW!im not even lookin for a girl wit looks,ma lookin for a women who hooks me in wit her pretty eyes,im not just lovein her to get in between her thighs,This is my demise i despise the playas on TV<U LIKE MY RAP MAN,but u wouldnt want to be me,forget it ya see,love done lost me,and it aint gonna jumpp up and find me ,time to dewind me,im killin this rightly,My life aint so tightly spaced around lookin at a girls waist to see if her ass is round,Ima pass this round of beer hear and die why cry when my QO is of I,sigh dont cry,U didnt care before,I cant help my EX GIRLFRIEND WAS A BISEXUAL WHORE!..forget it i dont need love no more,i am over,I didnt start this war,hard to tha core n bye,IMA GO WATCH MYSELF DIE..

chourus: X1,000,000,000,000,000,000

20.I smell sumthin-a dis to some ppl i hate

THIS SONG FEATURES EXCERPTS CONTAINED IN 50 cents SONG I SMELL PUSSY!

hahahh! yo

CHORUS:I SMELL PUSSY,I that u lethal
    I SMELL PUSSY,is that u MCD
    I smell pussy,Is that u XPLIZIT,
    I Smell pussy,Is that u prolific MC
    I smell pussy is that u paradox
    I SMELL PUSSY,Is that u bmoney
    I SMELL PUSSY,FUCK U FAGETS,
    I SMELL PUSSY,U cant touch me

yo,LETHAL homspittin at Q to tha O,U think i give a fuck if im hated on yo,Your crew,two lil fagets tryin to be real,EXPLICIT MC GETS RIPPED TO PIECES WIT MY SKILL,(haha),LEthal wishes he was on MTV,i give him credit he is way better than MCD,IS IT JUST ME or do yall smell pussy,XPLIZIT tried to dis me,but got knocked back in history and became my slave in 1863,and prolific mc,and bmoney u two be fagets,suckin each otherz dicks with hunny,aint that funny,how ui could ever try to beat me,U two fagets dont even hang around tha street g,U can hate me,dont u understand I LOVE THE ATTENTION,I COME UP WITH AN INVENTION,THAT KEEPS ME VENTIN,CUZ THIS BE A KEYSTYLE<WHEN YALL BACKFIRE YALLS SHIT WILL BE ALL WRITTEN,man i aint kidden,this aint no parady,thats why paradox is scared of me,I aint tryin to bust a tight flow,im not looking for a ratin,Im lookin to dis u fagets till u kill me and i can finally go to hell and meet my mother who is satan,Im just EXPLICIT THATS ALL I WANT TO BE,U FAGETS AINT ReALLY NUTHIN TO ME....

CHORUSx5

that was just a keystyle to get my anger out peace.....

21.A place we call home-about the world and me.

...my life is shit,too many muthafuckas out there shootin and shit,dissin EXPLICIT CONTENT,haten on me,when im tryin to improve and become a famous emcee,People wish death upon me,im trapped in an Exodus that has been set upon me,So many people dis me.just cuz they never hear of me,Yet in tha arena I murder them verbally,yet my eniemies will vote against me,and i will lose,but it dont matter much when your playin a game against fools.It aint really real in here,its tha fuckin internet,Its not like we can kill up in here,Its just tha words you fear,what people say,but it is gona hit them that they are nothing some day,U can hate on me thats ok......Yo I think GOD has something to say

CHorus:Cuz these DAYZ these kids have gone crazy,all this really doesnt amaze me,look at the people who raised us,WHYYYYYYY am i feeling all this heat,Im tryin to get out of tha streets but everyone holds something against me..

Im still hated,once again its debated."SHould i give respect to this fool",NA you wont.not even if i made,even though i hate it,i have to admit i have feelings to,whether or not im in a crew called EXPLICIT CONTENT,this time im over,there is no one to lean on,NO freinds,nothing but my own shoulder too lay my head against.and reminis when i had respect,back in them dayz of tha NOODLEZ dis,its just that all this hateration,and convincaton,Talkin about whether im ill or not,whether i deal or smoke the pit,whether ima bust a verse,or choke sooon and let my name rot,Look yall can keep on haten me,cuz ill see u in hell,on our way to satan b,for real

CHorus:cuz these dayz the parents have gotten lazy,THis really doesnt amaze me,BUllets fly but not one will graze me,because itss trueeee..........U got all tha respect you wanted from IQ...Q...q.q.q......

Yo I aint even trippn,after makein all these peacful songs...sumthin bigs about to happen,and it wont be a love song PEACE!

22.Respect for tha koak show-respect for a rapper that everyone was dissin

MR.IQO is giving respect for the koak show.the rhymes were good,nasty about that lady,and it was so crazy,I thought it was slim shady,talkin bout his ex kim lady,who likced him daily,then F*cked his bully Dbaily,but what about haile,is she crazy?hmm thats a question that really amazes me,So hastly KOAK dropped his rhymes,so dont dis the boy for his time,He talk about 9 inch DILDOS,I talk about how to love hos,why lrycal devlopment,I mean noodlez.tals=ks about playing with GI joes,miny microphones,being bamboozled and F*cking poodles,oodles of disses coming out this christams,ladies and gentalmen,thugs and HOS,WELCOME I SAY WELCOME TO THE IQO SHOW heh

23.U still hate me-part 2 of u better hate me

this song is emotional not real violent so dont think of this as all violent whne im speaking ok...introducing the rookie and new member of EXPLICIT CONTENT
    U-truce

...Chorus

Yall still hate me now...
    Yall wanna kill me now
    But somehow i dont stop
    I make yalls temps go pop i just wont stop
    u areta call tha copz
    i aint gonna never stop
    u allcan hate me still but everyone just keep it real

to many ppl be SH*TTIn on my name.half the ppl dissin me,aint got game.its still tha same old SH*T,yall say Im tight."hey yo i was feelin that".but u dis me right when i turn my back.thats a fact.check out all my other rapz.there has been beef,misunderstandings and misshaps,all this crap i been thorugh,YALL SAY FUCK ME.FUCK Q?what the F*ck dude,lethal left me outtta tha blue.wonder what will happen witht tha rest of my crew,can i trust yall,are yall still with me.u hatin me cuz im country and from TENNESSEEE?it really gets to me,my feelins to STrong to hide.seems like in this last week my lifes done died.

chorus

and yall still be dissin me.U hate on me.is because im better?who is better we have our ups and downs.THeres rap kingz and clowns.women and men.battle and kill,is this backwards.Im not into this typa deal,now tell me how yall feel?

U-TRUCE-what tha deal maan,EXPLICIT CONTENT in wit da F*Ckin kill maan.in ya grill main.I see yall dissin Q left and right,searched name.his raps be tight,we befreinded quickly he nicer than anybody,here,So ima show my apreaciation just by bieng here.yall neva heard of me,IM new to this B*TCH.*BAM!* landed in EXPLICIT CONTENT yeah man u know,It aint nuthin but the U to tha truce and tha I to tha Q O hos.

chorus

IQO..so i hope yall like U-TRUCE,my new recruit peace i hope yall feelin that heh

24.love brings gs to their knees-a dumb song i wrote lol

...hey just 2 let u ppl know im a lil sad while wrtin this so,i dont know what im about to type maybe it will be dumb but who cares,

U thugs act all tuff,But when it comes to girls,u act like u aint ruff,and u lie everything about u,She thinks she is in love,the man just wants her body so much,but he dont care about her,they brake up by next weak he out with so many girls,ir can even be classified as a cheat,hes a player no doubt dude,BUt if u a real G,a girls love can bring to your knees,But you ppl are not,on that route too,But the girls can live with or without u,what u sad about dude,YOur kiss and it is on this love is what im high on,and im without it now,I wont through in the towel,I will not give up,THere is anoother chance at love,IM tired of looking for girls just to F8ck,I wanna love i wanna give,I AM tired of this childesh SH*t,Im i am from Xcontent,where i have been is some seirous SH*T,but i wont go through that SH*T again,do u love me or is this pretend,Girl ill give you everyrhing u need,I will DO anything,But i wont without u,SO if u are a real g love can bring u 2 your knees,and if u are a fake g,Then you are pretty much nothing to me,IQO the freestyle KING.

THank you rap worlds ILL be here all week.

25.WACTH ME DIE- a song wrote while in depression

IntrO: MY life is going down hill.hell my lifes a lie,Im gona take this gun,blow out my brains.Please Watch me die..cuz no on ever even cared enough to see the life i have been through.

Chorus:Yall can hate me now.
    I wont cry.
    Im gona die now,
    ima end this lie
    Ima put tha gun to my head.
    commit suicide.
    oh i wanna die.oh i wanna die wannna die wanna die
    WONT U watch me die,yeah watch me die.

Put my life on tha line just sucks.I wanna end it now.forget it.this life just FUCKED!.my moms be dead.my dad is gone.My best friend in heaven.Im sleeping wit my light on.cuz u never know when some one will come to get u.hit u.and end ya life.but i invite that to happen now.Im tired of all this rappin*pow*.cappin N*ggaz for no reason.open season.I dont wanna be left breathin.THe SH*T that ive seen and the SH*T i will.but before i see one more thing i wanna be killed.But not by myself.I know this aint good for my health.get on myknees.the gun on my side.put it to my head.I wanna die

oh i wanna die i wanna die.yeah yeah yeah.i wanna end my life oh i wanna die im gona die.IM GONA END THIS BYE!

chorusX50

outro:

kid#1...they say he killed himself in this very studio.
    KID#2No u lien
    Kid#1 shhhhhhh! did u hear that?
    IQO-HAHAHAHHAH!
    kids#.ahhhhhhhh!

..get ready for tha ghost.

I know that was a short one verse song.it was more like a depressing anthem anyway.IM working on beats,I got a thign on my com.Im gona make it into an actual song peace.

26.I KNOW- a song about what Ppl think about me

..hah u know sometimes i just lose my mind...

chorus:I KNOW!I GO! PSYCHO!WHEN I FLOW!ITS Q.O.!Ya KNOW HAHA,THAT I GO PYSCHO WHEN I FLOW!

yo..Its on agian,(READY AIM FIRE) BOOM time to retire,MICHAEL T,SNYDER EAGER TO SPIT FIRE,To get you higher than anydrug,I can shoot u up worse than anythug,and girls BETTER RUN,(AHHHHHHHHH!) ima chase u down and rape u wit my gun,I done snapped from being so depressed its like my rhymes get less and less impressing im investing,in infesting,LIL KIDS WIT FEAR,U best run when u see your daughter or son,tear for no reason,the ghost is their to kill,u i can do it in a breeze and im not teasin,Im pleasin the inner psycho on the mic yo cuuz u know what i do

CHORUS.

(YO GET THE POLICE) (WHATS GIONG ON?) (THIS MAN IS RAPING MY NIECE) (OH NO)

U better run when i come around,I havent FUCKED in years when i cum it will flood the town,haha I make u sick,real no shit,I ill see,my dad tried to kill me when i was 2,yo mom u was dead when i came out of u,wit an attitude,LOOK DONT BE RUDE u know i got feelins too haha!,I am sicker than all of tha D to tha 1,2,I might shoot,UNLESS IQ LIKES U WHICH I DO,THE MOTHERFUCKING SHIT ASS PERSON<(BOY WHY U CURSIN),oh stop flirtin,U jerkin my Dick,U know this is bullshit im just fucking wit u,DUH I AM THE LEADER OF A CREW KNOWN AS EXPLICIT CONTENT.DONT GET IT TWISTED!
    chorousX3 CONTENTS IN THIS SONG ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY,AND MAY BE OFFeSNIVE TO sOME PPL,BUT WHAT CN I SAY............./IMMATATING SMOKEY FROM FRIDAY/I DONT GIVE A FUUUCK !Lol

27.THIS AN THAT paradox dis-another dis to him

t's LIKe THIS its like that its like this an its like you is wack when u dis its like this,that an paradox im gettin u back

So as i was chillen,havin fun,this paradumbshits tried to pull a "rabbit run"Iz this a habit,yor skill u have none,It maybelike that,but this shit iz just dumb,U rap like tom green about ya "bum bum" U need to slow down or come and get some,U take your style and mix it wit limp bizkit,u ride em's dick,I make u religous,u lik'en your own dick,I wont make u ill,I will make u die,thats what happens when u mess wit I.,a real rapper,the orignal insane man,shootin u wit my "DRIVE BY", and hittin u all,in yall in slowmo like max payne man,u ragydy ann,U is a stan fan,from atlan, u suck,u dont hold no mic,only dick in your hands,U like nas all u need is one mic,to show your stupidity,U aint even tryin to dis me,U double posted,cuz u dumb and roasted,and i got u toasted,so now u playin it off by baostin,like i aint dis u,fool,u mess wit IQ,ima Fucking GET U!,U need to slow down for your own good,I just came up wit a short verse, YOUR SH*T WAS WRITTEN AND NO GOOD!

U started by dissin my verse in a battle and threatenen me

oh this is how our beef started

I voted for DUBYUCEE,and u got all mad and dissed me and my crew,and then challgeed me haha !

28.3 ppl a dis-a dis

bitch money your dumb as shit,stupid as fuck,now outta luck,get shot up in ya truck,tha fuck u disrespect me for,I was tryin to not be hatin on u anymore,but u had to act like a lil whore after i gave u props,this iz where my respect stops,and ya head gets popped,YOUR RHYMEZ SUCK,and they take to long to write face it u will never make a buck,dumbfuck

chorus:
    U cant deny it your a dick ryder,U cant fuck wit me,I am tha illest mc,in RW history,U come up wit wack shit your a fuckin disaster,U dont wanna hang round me,U get fucked up,u aint insane like me!,ima show what it means to be,a real motherfucking MC,

faggots i hate U,I use this word and i do not debate fool,I will kill your soul,U in hell and aint gettting no porole when u livin behind barz in jail,this shit is grael,which means grate,I just hate that u lozers are bitchin like NATE(ems lil bro),shut up i am the main show,u is a lame ho,fo sho i am makin tha doe thats takin tha toll on ya life,I done dissed ya twice

chorus:
    now their iz this lozer named parapussy,u thinks he is it,cuz my eniemes praze his shit,He justa clit,he aint makin it,awaken bitch,i won the battle are the one pretending and shit,underamendments i can make this hit,take his sig,fuck it up,I snuck up and beat him,but he complainen i explanied no hate votes,he got more 4 were d/r i got the real votes FUCKING RETARD

chorus:

what in the shit did i do to u two,U dissin my crew,when they have nothin to do with it fool,(tru)U takin lowblows and cheao shots,yall must be pussies,no bmoney is a man,paradix is a girl who loves it in tha g-spot,when We spot ys ass around,it will be funny,like being on acid and watching a clown do a show throughdown, u zoned out now,

chorus: and last but yes he iz least a lozer wit a yeast infection,a pussy who is scared to make dis tracks instead, he just disses ya behind your bezziack,he iz wizzack,remember that,he has no life,he is logged in all tha time,he can hardly rhyme,tryin hard to shine,HIS LIFE IS ON THA LINE,AWWW F*CK IT ITS ALREADY MINE,its a war of tha minds,these iz some seiroius times,fuck u u tryint to rap iz a crime

chorus

so now that i am done,and it iz my way i got no more shit to say,u know what i think,u know how i feel,I wish u ppl were real,but u still continue to dis me,when i try to truce,yall are the real pussies shit i was just tryin to be nice to u,but no u couldnt let that happen haha,whatever..............................peace!U cant deny it your a dick ryder,U cant fuck wit me,I am tha illest mc,in RW history,U come up wit wack shit your a fuckin disaster,U dont wanna hang round me,U get fucked up,u aint insane like me!,ima show what it means to be,a real motherfucking MC,U cant deny it your a dick ryder,U cant fuck wit me,I am tha illest mc,in RW history,U come up wit wack shit your a fuckin disaster,U dont wanna hang round me,U get fucked up,u aint insane like me!,ima show what it means to be,a real motherfucking MC,U cant deny it your a dick ryder,U cant fuck wit me,I am tha illest mc,in RW history,U come up wit wack shit your a fuckin disaster,U dont wanna hang round me,U get fucked up,u aint insane like me!,ima show what it means to be,a real motherfucking MC,

thats it peace!

BANNED for biting
    Battle Record
    18-10
    hahahahahahahhaha..........I aint wasting my time readin this

Genetikz
    WTF da fuck is this, ma eyes hurt from reedin all that and to top it all it was whack

Zig Zag
    geniouse

yes it was all whack i know cuz if you took time to read any of it...the pardox disses those were to me...i'm paradox on another site woulda used the name on here but it was already taken..but if you didnt read it save yourself the time...

since he posted that maybe i'll posted my responses to his 'disses' and i use that term loosely lol

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: old news,new news check it

So I’m not the only one that tripped?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919