Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Notice To All 1-2 And LLL Battlers

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Notice To All 1-2 And LLL Battlers

For the new video mag I will be making profile cards/lower thirds for Stat Tracking. Ideally if you could send me a profile pic that would work better, however, if you want to use an avatar that will work too. Post your pic/avatar in this thread so I can apply it to your profile card/lower third. This image will be appearing all over the mag, for both Stat Tracking and when I review your battles, it will also be on my YT heavily. The video mag is more like a program, and your name/image will be a big part of it.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: Notice To All 1-2 And LLL Battlers

Alright here is the latest update. In the last 3 pics you will see what I am referring to when I say Lower Thirds and Profile Card. Keep in mind that these are animated in the video, I just wanted to show you what they will look like.

Battle Record
    32-6

Btw. I might Grayscale the entire program that way the different color schemes don't become an eyesore. As I start putting bars and verses up to breakdown I'll see how it looks.

Battle Record
    32-6

I'll have another update for the 1-2 Punch League segment of the mag tomorrow. It's coming along nicely. If you guys haven't submitted a pic or a new avy yet I recommend doing so. It gives the profile cards a more intimate feel. I used BROKE LESNAR vs Kill Spree as an example. I might add some things. Not sure how much time I'm going to spend giving commentary on each battle. Maybe 2.5 to 3 minutes. So yeah, I could add some more things to enhance each battle and complement the experience.

I want to do an example battle for LLL next. I'll work on that in the morning.

Battle Record
    32-6

Gathering pics and avys now. If you haven't provided one I'll assign you one of my own choosing.