User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Mixing & Mastering

Battle Record
    2-4

Mixing & Mastering

Anybody in need of mixing and mastering at a professional level, I work with any and all budgets.
    I'll also re-mix/master your song until you're completely comfortable with how it came out!
    I also do some minor producing on the side so if anyone is looking for cheap beats hit me up too!

All my info should be in my sig.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lenox

Re: Mixing & Mastering

Quote Originally Posted by LEWSHiS View Post
    Anybody in need of mixing and mastering at a professional level, I work with any and all budgets.
    I'll also re-mix/master your song until you're completely comfortable with how it came out!
    I also do some minor producing on the side so if anyone is looking for cheap beats hit me up too!

All my info should be in my sig.
    Post some examples of ur mixing

Battle Record
    2-4

Everything on my YouTube page that's music was mixed and mastered by me as well as all my stuff on soundcloud

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Lewshis is quality.

Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.