User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: WKO8: Championship Match (6-1) Allen Knight vs. (3-1) Smog (Smog Wins)

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

WKO8: Championship Match (6-1) Allen Knight vs. (3-1) Smog (Smog Wins)

Regular Battle
    Punches due NO DUE DATES
    Voting ends on NO DUE DATES

Rebuttal Option

both competitors must agree to it at time of check-in
    format is A, B, B, A (A posts first, B drops next, B posts follow-up, A drops final bar)

You have 24hrs from when battle was set to agree on rebuttal battle

You know the rules, if not, refer to the rule thread.

@Allen Knight
    @Smog

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Re: WKO8: Championship Match (6-1) Allen Knight vs. (3-1) Smog

Yep

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Smog is good to go. He sent his bar in.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

I’ll ensure u leave in a bag son, flippin dated shit n still breathin is mad dumb
    I mean If old concepts is what Allen/Diggs for, s’only right u Recieve a beating u’ll Pass from

Battle Record
    31-11
    Awards 25+ Wins Key Tourney Champion - Key Tourney 2 champ LLL Champion LLL HOF

I abuse ur hoes mouth daily, I'm disrespectin the slut..gettin head in the truck
    so fuck a Epipen, there's no saving that bitch when she chokes to death off a nut
    Last edited by Allen Knight; October 7th, 2023 at 10:05 PM
    Name plays on me are old.
    Legion Of Legends

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

This was pretty cool. I have a feeling the Allen/Diggs line might go over some heads while most people know what the EpiPen concept means but understanding both definitely made this a good battle. Wording on both were pretty nice, though I'd lean that in Allen's direction a little. I feel like while both were creative, Allen hit a bit harder.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    32-6

Re: WKO8: Championship Match (6-1) Allen Knight vs. (3-1) Smog (OPEN FOR VOTES)

Man. This has got to be like the 5th or 6th "your girl" type of bar this season for AK. If this were a verse it would be redundant. Smog had a good nameflip, another one I haven't seen on AK for, but the way it was delivered at the very end with "you'll Pass from" doesn't sit well with me. It just didn't feel hard. Like telling somebody their going to pass, I would of preferred a better synonym. In terms of how the bar was packaged, both had a great rhyme scheme, I would edge it to Smog on his overall presentation, and I would give it to AK on how harsh it was. But Smog's was more direct going at AK himself, while AK, again, opted to go with the "your girl" approach. And he's done that alot this season. A bit too much.

V-Smog

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    8-7
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

I looked up diggs/allen and didnt.appreciate it. Allen got this wirh better concept and better wording. V-allen
    Plottin your demise.

I can see where Smog was coming from with his personal because of what happened in AK's previous battle. He used a nameflip also. That was a good angle to use. AK was nice with the only downside being what he came ip with was generic while Smog was directly bringing his integrity into question. I understand why my dad prefers the personal stuff over everything else. This is probably what he meant by it being a teachable moment. I've got Smog here.

Battle Record
    1-0

Quote Originally Posted by Preston and Ivy View Post
    I can see where Smog was coming from with his personal because of what happened in AK's previous battle. He used a nameflip also. That was a good angle to use. AK was nice with the only downside being what he came ip with was generic while Smog was directly bringing his integrity into question. I understand why my dad prefers the personal stuff over everything else. This is probably what he meant by it being a teachable moment. I've got Smog here.
    Hey at least your "teachable moments" are about stuff like this. Do you have any idea how often I hear those words when it comes to household chores? Lol I swear you guys are sexists. Anyways these were standard AK lyrics. I'm okay with it by now. Honestly. AK was funny here. Smog was all serious and AK was like whatever. So I'm going with AK because I needed a laugh.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Loved allens bar but smog was dope with the personal and name plays. Vs a generic your girl punch smog takes this.

V/smog

Battle Record
    14-41
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted SOTW

I have smog here. Allen's bar was niice, smog was also dope but more personal with a np. I did have to look it up though. both had 1 shot and I believe smog did more with his.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Super close. Smog was dope with a lot of tie ins and slick nameplay. AK was dope too with the epipen nut

I gotta go with AK. Came across more harsh

v/ AK

Battle Record
    32-6

Next vote wins.

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Close battle had to Google Allen digs and thought it was a little forced but liked the personal approach where as Allen’s was a bit more generic but a nice punch none the less. Overall I think this is decided by smog being more specific to his opponent as to me it shows more creativity as you’ve worked within parameters
    V/smog