User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Homeland- DJB

Battle Record
    7-6
    Last edited by djb; December 7th, 2021 at 09:59 PM
    Follow at
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Music --->>>>
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Re: Homeland- DJB

Maaaaan it’s good to see you posting on Rapbattles again first of all!!

This track was clean too. You got that bouncy laid back flow still and I like the doubles where you echo the words here and there. Good reminiscent style track. Liked the Too Short shout out and remembering how it was vs how it is now. “Drew my inspiration from the canvases that grandma painted” some good emotional lines and content in there. Beat choice is cool and I feel like you always fit well on this kinda laid back boombap style joints. Nothing really bad to say about this my dude. Keep them coming and drop more for real!!!

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

This beat is smoooooth. I used to use Irish Spring lol. You're riding this nice. Got me bouncing to it and wanting to pay attention. I like that hook. Injected til they nodding off. Nice. I'm digging this. Keep doing your thing.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Soule

Have that white underground rapper vibe. Like Cage or El P. Super smooth. Beat is alright. Kinda sounds like most beats in that genre. It's not bad but doesn't stand out either. You yourself made this track worth the listen. Flow was fire.