User Tag List

Page 10 of 113 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Showing results 136 to 150 of 1691

Thread: A Disciple's Thread

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Game ball...

WTF?!?!?! Make them stop torturing me!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

How many times they try to kill me in 04-05... ain’t nothing new. Nah I’m not killing myself for them

- - - Updated - - -

I’m being jumped by like 7 different groups of people and I ain’t even done shit wrong!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

HOW THE FUCK YOU GET ON SOMEONES BODY WITHOUT EVEN PERMISSION? And so many at that?! Nah this shit isn’t cute to me at all...

- - - Updated - - -

Some faggot popping my ear like pain gonna make me say ok... tired as fuck... someone gonna get them the fuck up off me!!!! If I kiss or clap my hands one more time EVERYBODY getting the needle!! You can’t demand to change my mother fucking religion or blood.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

I hang on because north myrtle beach was long before your sick ass game that I was never even down with to begin with. It has nothing to even do with you all. It’s like I be fine and on my way... then there they are right behind to make my life a living hell instead. All they wanna do is see me confused and sick... just cause they can. Or it’s tongue out the side of my mouth giving myself dirty looks in the mirror with them demanding their way and what they insist they say I want for me when I hate it and it’s torture. And god supposed to be right here? And the nightmare gets worse and worse.

- - - Updated - - -

THEYRE the ones making me sick...

- - - Updated - - -

And have since day 1... I’m so fucking tired it’s unreal... what they have done to me and put me thru is unfucking real too. Everybody hate me and helps them FOR WHAT? But nah I’m the paranoid schizophrenic... nah bipolar 1 and ptsd now - thanks for that too. I hate every last one of them and want nothing to do with any of them ever again. Everyone get off me and let me talk to my family please.

- - - Updated - - -

It’s funny? It’s funny that ray and Linda lied about a suicide note to put me in mental? Just like the incase I die note in the 03-04. Who running rounds at my expense and why? Somebody could’ve told me what’s up at any fucking time and they still won’t. Funny how 10 split seconds and it all finally make sense. I can’t fucking believe what you let them get away with doing to us.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Still coming back down LMMFAO
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Question for Jay z

“Are you gonna drop the bomb or not” ... when I ran it did feel like we was getting laced a second until I stopped end asked why

- - - Updated - - -

You run and you done... I got scared cause I started doing coke again

- - - Updated - - -

Cherry blow pops guys...

- - - Updated - - -

They already knew... they set it up and didn’t tell me 7/4/97 ... THATS what’s making me sick too

- - - Updated - - -

Yo they cut me off first but yo I cut THEM ALL OFF!! Except my brother in law and sister

- - - Updated - - -

Nah... not at all until I get back to my family then MAYBE we will hear it

- - - Updated - - -

It was the same day I met my brother in law

- - - Updated - - -

Who knows too I jump

- - - Updated - - -

Nah... like nobody ever wanna talk real

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody EVER explained shit to me

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I stood over ced cause I was worried but nah no one else and nah I don’t remember which came first

- - - Updated - - -

It could’ve been how he knew before me... idk ask him

- - - Updated - - -

But I’m tripping, handing him all this shit... and he STILL didn’t say shit either

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t like it... I don’t like tracing... I cant stand the zone

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t want to group think

- - - Updated - - -

Yo when I woke up I thought the nightmare was finally over but every time I bank on something it never come thru
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Never Surrender

Maybe I’ll write to how I relate later but idk...

In day hospital (like a half way house for mental) we used to listen to songs and write how we relate. Then at ACE my school we had a class that did the same thing. That’s why I write to music.

- - - Updated - - -

I’d tell my babies to listen to Nika by Lil viscous and that song No Flex Zone is even funnier now.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Re: Question for Jay z

Speaking for Jay-Z: the answer is yes.

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Question for Jay z

Yes what? Where’s 50... he just slept me

- - - Updated - - -

He wanted a pic and I said no and he said it’s ok he got it anyway and showed me and it was the sane set and shirt I was in
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Danbury

I didn’t realize until he died and saw a pic... and then I didn’t realize until I just looked at a pic. We talked about NY songs. Why you didn’t say something? I left cause I don’t get down like her and he had a wedding ring on too. You know one time on Twitter I thought there was a direct shot and shook my head like no impossible. Kept the CD in my alarm clock and it is a defer... I was mad pac said that too. Like... believe me I get it wanting to roll under the radar sometimes - that’s why I didn’t say shit to him about a double jacuzzi with maybe tile in the bathroom. But if something going on, something need to be addressed - be direct and say shit. Now once again I’m in this mess looking stupid. Over a pen? Doubt it... what makes me mad is I had some boys that would’ve spit better than most. And all this time wasted... I mean it’s all so fucking stupid. Where my babies at?

- - - Updated - - -

Mauve tile*

- - - Updated - - -

Yes... sweat shirt and stripper warmers
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Axle

I get dropped like you. Is it you or did someone tell you? Then like did you grow old cause she died and I peeped that video with the sleeping too. I’ve only been sleeping alone and tortured for like 6 years... if you going on 40 something that’s just crazy. Like I was so young when they all knew before me... but we got some hitler type haters for real I feel. Let’s just solve this... cause I’m fucking EXHAUSTED. Nobody wanna speak, nobody wanna help, and I’ve been, been to the point that I don’t even care if I get in trouble for doing so. I’m all alone in this.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Happy Birthday...

My calendar says it’s your birthday today but idk... I hardly remember even being pregnant none the less know the day. I hope you always get what you wish for... that you stay balanced and always maintain your heart... you do evil you get more evil... just burning bridges and letting god handle it is usually the best way to deal with that. I remember picking your name. I’m glad I know now but it feels like I’ve lost you twice - it’s all good... you’ll always be my babies regardless and I’m always here if you need me. XoX
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Happy Birthday...

PS disciple also means student. When have I ever been on some ole righteous shit?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Just read that Marios thread

Frost thanks for catching my back and nah that was just my lil homie... too young for me but the best writer on here at the time. All that close up and open shit and what ever? Talking bout too gay. Yo I wish someone would just speak cause Nah I'm not that bitch. Besides the fact I have no clue how long someone been on my accounts posting shit either. I AM HOWEVER legit crazy as all have now seen and noted. Humiliating, of course, but what ever. But you can't say "I'm not the realest bitch in this"

Yo the site is fucking dead. I'm sure the feds gone by now... why can't we all just proceed and write again? For real, for real.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Just read that Marios thread

The pictures I sent Frost were of my old friends daughters asking which one he want me to hook him up with. THANK GOD it never came thru cause I don't want to speak, hear, or talk to any of my old friends again. They all were running rounds on me like my life and health and body is just some joke.

- - - Updated - - -

And nah I'm not telling everybody what they did to me either... I wish someone knew how to fix it all so I can just finally move the fuck on and recover.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Lucifer (JAY-Z)

“Gone but not 4 gotten” was me Lucifer

- - - Updated - - -

“Kiss TiTi on the forehead tell her to fall back” ????

- - - Updated - - -

I’m just trying to learn and get better and feel better too.

- - - Updated - - -

“Put muffy on the map” just ironic, tracing, or you really know something about me?

- - - Updated - - -

Open up, close up, what came out that was too gay? Like everybody is gone but I really need some help. Pls
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Lucifer (JAY-Z)

(((( ��100 ))))

I don’t know who said what if thousands see it and that’s not what I’m going for. Im doing what makes me feel better right now. I’m so fucking confused right now but for real thinking about DMX my entire complex blacked out. Like when Chris was murdered when they said he died it started snowing.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919