User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Onslaught of Terror

You've Earned a Custom Title! Viciouz Miss's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-3

Onslaught of Terror

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

‎"I will keep no terms with my enemies.
    I am miserable, and they shall share my wretchedness."

Re: Onslaught of Terror

Well, your vocal quality it pretty bad. I would DEF work on fixing that. What kind of equipment are you using? (Mic and stuff) I can't really critique you because I can't really understand what you are saying. Maybe I can help you as much as I can though

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

yeah i cant really hear your lyrics good, flow seems pretty good and delivery does too but the vocals are just hard to hear
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Oh no. Not this beat lol. At some parts it sounds like you wrote this without the beat. Yea it stands out quite a bit. Maybe I'm wrong. But it could be more on beat at times. Actually now that I rewind it. Sounds like u wrote on beat. But got caught up in the lyrics at time more than the beat. Cuz on the 2nd beat you goin' in. Welllll. Now that I'm listenin' to the 2nd beat again. You go off beat @ 1:20. You forcin' the rhyme scheme instead of ridin' the beat. It fucks it up imo. Focus on ridin' the beat over a rhyme scheme. This was nice tho. Haven't heard many femcees on here. You doin' ur thing. I hope ur not just a feminine soundin' dude tho tbh lol.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

I sell greatbeats4cheap TechOmega's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by I-M-E View Post
    yeah i cant really hear your lyrics good, flow seems pretty good and delivery does too but the vocals are just hard to hear
    yo...onno what song your listening to lol. Flow and delivery were way off. Work on writing to the beat better and taking your time. Lines seemed very force. Quality is something that's not hard to fix so don't really worry about that. Good quality can't improve your rapping capabilities. Aside from that you sound like you have a good voice and strong mic presence. Just keep posting, rhyming, and improving.
    Follow Me

You've Earned a Custom Title!

listening, the beats decent,your intro to the beat wasnt very good, hard to hear your lyrics. it seems that your flowing but something is off, and at the end of your first verse you fall off beat really obvious. second verse, your really off beat, and then on and off again, sort of monotone. reminds me of esoteric, an no hate but not really feeling it. seems like your trying really hard to ride the beat but cant, no hate just honest feedback.. on a positive note it does sound like you know how you want to ride the beat and what to do, but sounds like your having trouble doing so. no hate. 3.5/10
    frank lucas- "the loudest one in the room is the weakest"

Battle Record
    2-19

are you a chick? or a 12 year old boy? no hate the flow is good tho

^ If you would pay a little attention her name is "Vicious Mizz". Lol, I'm not too sure a guy would use that. Please read the rules before you drop worthless feedback. Thanks!

Battle Record
    2-19

swag you never know and i gave feedback witha question but here ill give better feedback...

the flow was good
    lyrics were good in my opinion
    the beat didnt really match with your voice

but keep on rappin

Pls RTF on "I'd Rather"

listenin...beat is hot...ur flow is good on it...but the delivery is a bit lackin IMO...a touch monotonous...and one-note...would rather hear some inflections in the voice...

confidence is there, but cud stand for a touch more swag...

I liked the switch up...had me noddin my head some

def. got skills...keep droppin n elevatin

Q DA GAWD