User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Chiddy Bang World Record for Longest Freestyle

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Chiddy Bang World Record for Longest Freestyle

At the first-ever O Music Awards on Thursday night, Chiddy Bang performed but didn't take home one of the newfangled cube awards, aimed at honoring online music accomplishments. However, Chidera "Chiddy" Anamege himself was actually the night's biggest winner, having won a much more impressive prize.

After freestyle rapping for 9 hours, 18 minutes and 22 seconds, Chiddy broke the Guinness World Record for the longest rap in history. Barely skipping a beat after being informed, live and on camera, by an official representative that he had broken the world record, Chiddy continued to rap until the O Music Awards itself wrapped up a few minutes later.

And while a cause for celebration was in order, before Chiddy himself could take it in, his partner in crime, Noah Beresin, announced, "We're gonna play our brand new single that's never been heard by anyone!" Chiddy, however, was still on a roll -- barely locking into the song itself, he opted instead to just keep freestylin'. In fact, much like the run-on acceptance speeches at other, more traditional awards shows, they had to roll credits to get him to stop.
    RB OG Triple OG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: Chiddy Bang World Record for Longest Freestyle

jesus fucking christ 9 hours!
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    61-50
    Awards 50+ Wins

^ indeed... wtf lol 9 hours?

Outta hand.

[YOUTUBE]ZUxBQcdecuo[/YOUTUBE]

Quote Originally Posted by Leonidas View Post

At the first-ever O Music Awards on Thursday night, Chiddy Bang performed but didn't take home one of the newfangled cube awards, aimed at honoring online music accomplishments. However, Chidera "Chiddy" Anamege himself was actually the night's biggest winner, having won a much more impressive prize.

After freestyle rapping for 9 hours, 18 minutes and 22 seconds, Chiddy broke the Guinness World Record for the longest rap in history. Barely skipping a beat after being informed, live and on camera, by an official representative that he had broken the world record, Chiddy continued to rap until the O Music Awards itself wrapped up a few minutes later.

And while a cause for celebration was in order, before Chiddy himself could take it in, his partner in crime, Noah Beresin, announced, "We're gonna play our brand new single that's never been heard by anyone!" Chiddy, however, was still on a roll -- barely locking into the song itself, he opted instead to just keep freestylin'. In fact, much like the run-on acceptance speeches at other, more traditional awards shows, they had to roll credits to get him to stop.
    Whats good ya'll. Yeah im new on here, whats up people.If you guys are on the topic or subject of longest freestyle, I came across this on YouTube...Supposebly this dude broke a world record for freestyle rapping for 12 hours non stop. Is this even possibe I'm asking myself. Thought maybe someone would be interested in this. So here is the vid I watched, enjoy. Peace!

This is it. On Saturday October 22nd 2011 at 6:07pm V.i.P. made hip hop world history by breaking the Guinness World Record for longest freestyle rap. V.i.P. started this record at 8:48am and ended it at 8:48pm with a total of 12 hours flat. V.i.P. will release a mixtape this year as well as a professionally mastered album called Speed Killz Power Corrupt$. This video is an official Guinness World Record . This record was legitimately broken and all proper paper wprk and protocol was followed. Hope you enjoy and Thank you Guinness for allowing us to live out our dreams trhough your organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonidas View Post

Then he's got this video disrespecting Chiddy Bang. Yo is this guy for real and has anyone on here even heard of him? If anyones interested heres the Chiddy diss video too. Peace!

Battle Record
    12-8

How did I miss this? That's dope. 9 fucking hours lol.

Rock you in the Face Sir Skiddz SoPhrenic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-15

i didn't even think chiddy was that nice to keep people interested for 9 hours lol
    Hence Forward.. BURR!
    [YOUTUBE]seYxVBIsycE[/YOUTUBE]
    Just watch My Back, I got the front.

Battle Record
    2-0

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Skiddz SoPhrenic View Post
    i didn't even think chiddy was that nice to keep people interested for 9 hours lol
    If you think it was interesting for 9 hours you're crazy lol i just watched a few mins of him after he was 20mins in and was really bored.

Rock you in the Face Sir Skiddz SoPhrenic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-15

Word... lol.. I figured.. you run out of shit to say pretty quick I imagine. I like Chiddy though, glad it went to someone semi respectable
    Hence Forward.. BURR!
    [YOUTUBE]seYxVBIsycE[/YOUTUBE]
    Just watch My Back, I got the front.

V.i.P. KTAB News Coverage for Longest Freestyle Rap

This is KTAB covering V.i.P.'s World Record for longest freestyle rap which happened on Saturday October 22nd 2011.
    Last edited by M.V.C.; January 10th, 2012 at 05:40 PM Reason: did not insert html the right way

This is it. On Saturday October 22nd 2011 at 6:07pm V.i.P. made hip hop world history by breaking the Guinness World Record for longest freestyle rap. V.i.P. started this record at 8:48am and ended it at 8:48pm with a total of 12 hours flat. V.i.P. will release a mixtape this year as well as a professionally mastered album called Speed Killz Power Corrupt$. This video is an official Guinness World Record . This record was legitimately broken and all proper paper wprk and protocol was followed. Hope you enjoy and Thank you Guinness for allowing us to live out our dreams trhough your organization.

Even if no one knows this dude, this makes good for rap beefs. Yo this dude says..."If you guys wann aignore me its war. The Hate That Motivates isnt some stupiod fucking marketing scheme. Im gonna battle n eat my way to the top. Fuck yoo Chiddy, Fuck you EMI, Fuck you labels not offering me shit. And fuck your fake ass attitudes. Negative energy is scientifically stronger than youyr bitch asses. Fuck everyone form this point on." Ha ha him and Chiddy should battle on the real.