Battle Record
    2-1

Re: MICHAEL JACKSON CAN SUCK MY COCK! [ Deus | 200

Hope your mother gets hit by a car.
    Get a different sig...

Battle Record
    0-2

lol yall rele relax...its just a drop...
    I cannot list all of my best lines inside this signature
    because they number in the tens of thousands.

Battle Record
    2-1

Quote Originally Posted by Born To Kill View Post
    Well...

I liked it.

Cuz you know what...all you kids jumping on the Michael Jackson fan wagon...

Are late. I was already there...when the shit actually happened. I remember sitting in front of my TV when Thriller DEBUTED! That's how old I am.
    I remember propping the shit to all my metalhead friends...getting called a faggit...
    Then letting them in on how EDDIE VAN HALEN played guitar on Beat It...so they'd try the shit out...next thing you know, they're fans.

So don't go bitching about how no one's giving respect...Michael got LOADS of respect...
    And he earned it. Dude was a beast musically, in dance...in overall entertainment.
    NO ONE could equal the motherfucker.

THAT...will never be disputed. THAT will always be legend.

But STOP acting like Michael wasn't or didn't trun into an insane pedophile.
    He did. He got young boys drunk on wine and molested them. He paid their families 10's of millions to "settle" with them.

Innocent people don't do that. Especially TWICE. Remember, the shit happened TWICE.

Plus, for christ's sake...he turned himself into a white guy!
    Dude was twisted.

And now he's dead.

Remember him how you want, but as a father...I can't help but remember him as the child predator that he ended up being.

Peace
    Lol he didn't turn ''WHITE'' he had Skin epideliams....lmao if people read the articles you would know LATOYA has the same problem, she looks exactly like him. And molestation please, it's obvious they were after his money...once you rich anything can be turned against you. That's the american life banter and postpartum of rudeness and galability. Which is why he moved away, he is praised in London ''hands down no questions asked'' and never heard it over their, where kids still came and slept over in his place in London. People just twisted MJ into some pedophile, and I don't I guess that helps people sleep at night but than quick to mourn when he dies...ROFL to that, people need to hop off that ''oh little kid booty holes are safe now''...cause that shit is obviously a scham and totally uncool.
    Last edited by Akiw Dubn; June 27th, 2009 at 01:17 PM
    Get a different sig...

Version 2.0
    Battle Record
    21-8

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedian. View Post
    your a faggot, this is uncalled for.

Without MJ himself, music today wouldnt be how it is.
    word

fuck this peice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Was gone for a minute, but back this second.

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

lmao @ how its okay to make fun of him when he's fucking alive but when he's dead its a sin. I'm not saying this shit is right, i'm just saying neither are y'all

AI

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-2

You know what, fuck ya'll. Michael Jackson started this shit you even can talk about. MJ started shit that you couldn't start in your lifetime. Plus, if it weren't for him, you wouldn't be able to do shit... No matter what you say, MJ = Legend. Deus is such a pussy... he posted this when dude dies. LOL, Deus, go get your teeny boppin' Soulja Boy listening ass outside, you have no music knowledge.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1

ur Fucked Up Nigga Haha
    This Wasn't Even Funny....
    And Jackson Was Found Not Guilty U Dumb Fuck....

Battle Record
    26-9
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion PC HOF PS HOF PS Season champ OM HOF Legendary PC

make fun of jackson, whatever... Just understand your writing sucks and you've got no talent.

cheers

I can't believe what i'm reading... I mean if they actually had solid proof that Micheal Jackson did to kids what they say he did I'd say this piece was dope. But this is just... I can't even put it into words, man. Your talking about a man who wasn't convicted of those crimes. A legend. This guy opened alot of peoples eyes. He helped alot of people too. I'm talking people the President wouldn't bother to help.... I don't know. It's a shame you would think this way. I can see if he was actually charged with those actions. It would give every reason to this piece.. I'd be saying it's dope right now.

Battle Record
    1-0

Quote Originally Posted by *Deadly Like AIDS* View Post
    I can't believe what i'm reading... I mean if they actually had solid proof that Micheal Jackson did to kids what they say he did I'd say this piece was dope. But this is just... I can't even put it into words, man. Your talking about a man who wasn't convicted of those crimes. A legend. This guy opened alot of peoples eyes. He helped alot of people too. I'm talking people the President wouldn't bother to help.... I don't know. It's a shame you would think this way. I can see if he was actually charged with those actions. It would give every reason to this piece.. I'd be saying it's dope right now.
    agrees, & then looks at your name...

no one is saying you can't make fun of him.. i hate nothing more than the people that were making fun of him to NOW start respecting him after he died, but you shudda waited a bit.. have some respect for the dead, man.. you wudda went ape shit if someone did this to a loved one of yours

/c]Kid L V.S Kenyonne[/c
    Born and Raised in West Atl,Ga but resides in Carol City,Fl(home to Rick Ross)
    Battle Record
    7-20

yo bruh...cmon Mike? yeah he was mentally unstabled not to mention physically freakish lookin but before all that he was a music icon....dude did shit no one could do....he made it possible for us to persue our dreams in music...you know damn well you used to listen to his music...I DID!!!....you need to chill bruh...ppl like you gets wats comin to them...karma's a bitch homie
    You're so lame even God couldnt work dis miracle for you to stand tall,fool

Wouldnt know how it felt to be on top of ya shit,even if ya sittin on a toilet stool

Battle Record
    41-15
    Awards 25+ Wins

I love this so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111oone11111
    let me take you to the movies.

Banned
    Battle Record
    48-16

U Disrespectful Kid

Mike Did Shit Nobody Would Prob Ever Do In Their Musical Career & I Highly DOubt ANybody'll Touch Him Since Music Gon Downhill Anyway...That Man Sold More Records Than ANy Of These Popular Artists Put 2gether & He Got More #1 Hits Than Ya Favorite Rappers...He A Legend, He Gave Music A Name Man..& Dancing 2

& Plus Aint No Fucking Body Got Proof This Dude Molested Kids...He Aint Have A Childhood 2 Begin With & He Got Abused As A Kid...& Plus Ppl Money Hungry So Of Course I'd Have My Kids Act Like He Touched 'em Jus 2 SUe Mike & Try 2 Get Paid...Thatz Bullshit...Not Only Was Ya Verse Weak, But Ya Facts Is Wrong & Off Point...Goodnite!

Battle Record
    41-15
    Awards 25+ Wins

Your Caps Lock Is Stuck Too?
    let me take you to the movies.