Re: L.L.L. Season 7: Championship Chat & Brackets

g'luck to both... should be dope
    "Sound stuff out guys" - Barcotic

Battle Record
    136-1
    Awards No Show LLL Season Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic.
    o fuck i came back and edited my vote but it didnt save. i ended up voting for born btw.

that's kinda shady smoka, how u would leave other battles open earlier this playoffs for a more convincing number of votes then close yours when ur up 1.. idk.. if i was born i'd be kinda pissed..

Lol...like I knew that your edited vote didn't come in, I assumed you just forgot to put your vote in because I ended up doing the same thing a few weeks ago when Philly and Lay battled, plus there was two pages worth of votes so I guess that would make it pretty decisive despite the fact I was up 2 votes because I never got an explanation as to why Born would want to DQ California's vote but if he did then I would've DQed question guy's vote just to be a dick because everyone knew he was going to vote against me...I can't help it if no one else voted by closing time for the battles...and the only reason Philly and Lay's battle from the week before stayed open longer is because it only had 1 shitty vote by the time it was time to close the battles...me and Born had 9 total votes by the time it was time to close battles..

get the fuck over it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i was gonna vote for

aha i won't tell!

Battle Record
    136-1

fool you was all over that shit Auto said till I merked it, go sit in the corner

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i was hoping u wouldn't catch that you fuckung fuck!

too good to be true
    Battle Record
    4-4

Quote Originally Posted by SmokaJoka View Post
    Lol...like I knew that your edited vote didn't come in, I assumed you just forgot to put your vote in because I ended up doing the same thing a few weeks ago when Philly and Lay battled, plus there was two pages worth of votes so I guess that would make it pretty decisive despite the fact I was up 2 votes because I never got an explanation as to why Born would want to DQ California's vote but if he did then I would've DQed question guy's vote just to be a dick because everyone knew he was going to vote against me...I can't help it if no one else voted by closing time for the battles...and the only reason Philly and Lay's battle from the week before stayed open longer is because it only had 1 shitty vote by the time it was time to close the battles...me and Born had 9 total votes by the time it was time to close battles..

get the fuck over it
    I'm not accusing u smoka i'm just saying it's very shady. If this was just a normal match I would understand closing the battle at closing time, but that was the semi-finals. I'd expect someone to be a clear winner before they advance. 9 votes is not a lot.. people vote more than that in FL battles and week by week LLL battles. Imo someone should be up 3-5 votes before a playoff battle should be closed.

Battle Record
    136-1

lol, no...that idea doesn't apply to anything on this site or anything in real life...there's a timetable for everything...

FL battles close at whoever gets 5 votes first...do you think they reopen for more votes if the other guy gets 4?? no...and just because it's your opinion doesn't validate that it should be reopened....Lay said I won and me and him have had LOTS of back and forths this season....boxing matches end after a certain number of rounds...they don't go and add another round if they thought it was close....a baseball game has 9 innings...and if one team is winning by at least 1 point the game ends after that inning ends...football games end in the 4th quarter barring a tie....your big assignment for work is due in 3 days...no matter what...

it don't matter how close it was....what matters is that there were plenty of votes and by the time it was time to close the battle then that's it...it's done....Marv kept saying he was gonna vote, and never did...Com said he would vote, and never did....and you voted but just never made clear who you voted for until NOW when it's 2 days too late..that ain't my fault my dude...so don't point the finger like it is..you should've made your vote complete when you voted because it was clear by your breakdown whose verse you favored anyway
    Last edited by SmokaJoka; November 7th, 2007 at 02:06 PM

too good to be true
    Battle Record
    4-4

dude ur being way too defensive, like i said i'm just telling u how it seems shady. i'm sure lots of people agree with me.

Battle Record
    136-1

that's because you have no point....there's nothing shady about closing a battle on time when there was plenty of time for people to vote and there was plenty of votes in that battle...

too good to be true
    Battle Record
    4-4

earlier this playoffs you said you didn't want to close any battle without a clear winner... 1 vote up is not a clear winner... that is what is shady!

Battle Record
    136-1

I was up by two votes when the battle was closed...there was no validation as to why Born would've wanted California's vote DQed

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by SmokaJoka View Post
    I was up by two votes when the battle was closed...there was no validation as to why Born would've wanted California's vote DQed
    i think anyone who comes in and thinks one verse is great and the other verse was absolutely horrible with nothing quotable in a semi final match is a clear hate vote...

thats where BTK was coming from on the Cali vote
    AI

Battle Record
    136-1

well I was coo enough to count question guy's vote...so like I said earlier...if Born would've wanted to DQ that guys vote, then I would've been dickhead enough to go back DQ question's vote...still putting me up by two

I mean that's just the way it is....California has no known beef with Born, and I barely know the dude...so why would his vote be DQed? it's pretty obvious question guy doesn't like me and I still was gonna let his vote stand

too good to be true
    Battle Record
    4-4

idk question is a pretty sound voter. even when he was obsessed with me so much that he hated me for not being him, he still voted for me.