User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 17 of 17

Thread: this does and doesent have to do with audio...

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    ^^^im not a hyped up dood...at all...im calm, and easy to get along with....until somebody acts like an asshole, quoting me with "quotation marks", and callin me a "douchebag", the way say he does towards almost every person that ask a question in a "help" forum, especially after ive explained my situation of what i can, and cannot do...

as for the crack, good idea...but i dont hustle no more....ill be in prison quick..

It's not a personal blow when i call someone a "douche bag"...so don't take it offensively, i just like the way the words roll off of my tongue.....Say it with me...Douche Bag....See? fun already!

As far as the crack goes...i know it was a good idea, and if you do end up in jail, don't drop the soap homie, lol.

Np hard feelings (except in my pants from all of this 'douche bag' talk)...just stakc your cheese for a while, and see where you end up namean. I'm a broke bitch too man, I know how it feels, it's just about side hustles and stacking namean. Maybe crack is too far, but tehre's toher shit to hustle with and make money from namean, it's just about how bad you want it. But enough preeching, i have a fifth of Henn to kill...

be safe, and for real...do you dogg, whatever makes you feel better about your shit, do the damn thing. One Love...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(You should all check this out)