User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: lost in life - SEE FOR YOURSELF

You've Earned a Custom Title!

lost in life - SEE FOR YOURSELF

Produced by Ya'yo of the midwest patriots. some laid back bob your head shit

Click Here
    much appreciate
    Last edited by Midwest Patriots; July 13th, 2006 at 09:40 PM Reason: fixin link

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Midwest Patriots

Young Raze

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ya'yo
    Pure Ya'yo Produgtions

From Murderapolis-St Paul to Chicago and Detriot down to St Louis

use this link

Click Here instead
    much appreciate
    Last edited by Midwest Patriots; July 13th, 2006 at 09:40 PM

Midwest Patriots

Young Raze

Ya'yo
    Pure Ya'yo Produgtions

lost in life - feelin that intro alot, the beats pretty cool, not feelin the part at :35 tho, i like it at 1:23 nice, overall feelin this one, good job, hit up my message board with some feed
    Original Instrumentals from Crunk to Classical

Quote Originally Posted by bwb012
    lost in life - feelin that intro alot, the beats pretty cool, not feelin the part at :35 tho, i like it at 1:23 nice, overall feelin this one, good job, hit up my message board with some feed
    thx man...but im not sure what message board you talkin about...pm me with it and ill check it out for sure

much appreciate

Midwest Patriots

Young Raze

Ya'yo
    Pure Ya'yo Produgtions

Newly updated. Just calmed it down a bit at :35 and that loop

Midwest Patriots

Young Raze

Ya'yo
    Pure Ya'yo Produgtions

up
    up
    up

Midwest Patriots

Young Raze

Ya'yo
    Pure Ya'yo Produgtions

Hellavated
    Battle Record
    13-4
    Hmm.. kk im pretty new 2 beats so i might not kno exactly wut im talking about but ima give u my opinion on this so bear with me. I liked the intro, though it was kind of quiet, it was still pretty well done... The pianos sounded pretty good, i liked the melody to them.. uhh...i dono so much about w/e u added at :35, it went well with it but i didnt like the sound so much, mayb if it was a different instrument that would have been better. umm, this beat was kind of plain, there wasnt many sounds in it, for the most part it was just the piano, so next time try and make it a bit more complex.

all in all it was pretty good, ima keep an eye open 4 u... and if you wouldnt mind could u plz rtf on these two links here.. it'd b greatly appreciated:
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=301423
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=301541
    I.J.L Reppin
    Tatt And Blue Perhaps You Knew

sounds good man thx
    ima hit up your links in a sec when my girl gos to sleep so i dont get cussed out for ignoring her lol
    ima fuck with this beat too and try a different instrument at 35...i think boobass w/ a tweaked pitch is there now
    cant add more to it til it gots the lyrics mixed in, its easier that way and this beat gots a song comin soon from another artist

-1ya'yo
    Last edited by Midwest Patriots; July 19th, 2006 at 04:42 AM

Midwest Patriots

Young Raze

Ya'yo
    Pure Ya'yo Produgtions

up.

Midwest Patriots

Young Raze

Ya'yo
    Pure Ya'yo Produgtions