User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 38

Thread: So I've been hated on..

Battle Record
    2-0

So I've been hated on..

[Because I dickride Kris Cain. What I don't get is, that people are trying to use it to insult me when I make it clear as fucking day that I do. I'm not denying it, I do dickride him.

Why do I dickride such a person? Not because I want him to notice me, or because I want attention. I dickride him because he is a very talented MC to whom I can relate to. Due to this reason, he has become my all-time favorite emcee, and because he is my favorite I will defend his music whenever I see somebody hating on it. This is for the same reason you would defend your favorite song or movie - because you don't want to see somebody hating on something that you think is dope.

Let me make this clear again, I don't dickride him to get attention from him and want him to notice me. To tell you the truth, I don't even know Syntax that well as a person. I've spoken to him, like twice personally. If somebody talked shit about Syntax being a person, then I woulden't say anything to defend him because I don't know him well enough to do so. His music on the other hand is a different issue.

If a person comes into a thread and says "You have poor taste, Syntax sucks", then I would step in. Why? Because I am defending him as an emcee and not a person.]

Smh.
    Last edited by I Am..; March 31st, 2006 at 02:51 AM
    I got a buddy named drop dead Fred, He ain't really real, he my imaginary friend,
    My mama said that I shoulden't talk to him, Cause I look crazy when I start to fuck with him..

Battle Record
    2-0
    Lmao, Hosea.

I know man. To get the respect of stupid kids on this site, an emcee has to be signed to some huge record label and spit some sort of super punchline-metaphore-multi type genious on every single song.

I don't believe in that netcee and emcee garbage. An emcee is an emcee, period. Wtf at niggas saying 'How can you respect a netcee'. Shit is pathetic man.
    I got a buddy named drop dead Fred, He ain't really real, he my imaginary friend,
    My mama said that I shoulden't talk to him, Cause I look crazy when I start to fuck with him..

Battle Record
    37-1
    Syntax is one of the reasons why my beats are fucking dope. He tried helping me rhyme, but that shit aint meant for everyone. Lmfao. Anyway, dudes dope with music. His beats are on some other shit. For the most part, as long as you agree whole-heartedly with his taste in music, he is a nice guy. I'd marry him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

doesnotexist
    I hate taxes music, i dickride him for his looks

Battle Record
    2-0
    Word, Merge. Tax is an inspiration to many including myself. I haven't had the chance to really chat to Syntax and get to know him better. It's clear that he obviously has a knack at making music and I don't know why people would even try to deny it. Even if you don't like his music, you can't deny that he hasen't got some sort of talent.

I say again, I dickride his music. Shiiit, if i knew him a little better I would probably dickride him as a person, too. So, fuck ya'll faggots. Yeah, i'm 20 and on an internet rap forum acting as Kris Cain's groupie and dickrider..The fuck you gonna' do about it?

EDIT: Lmao, Vanya.

doesnotexist
    hate usualy goes back to jealosy, no matter what ayone says

all kindsa jealousy too, not just "I wish I could do that" but just ignorant ass people

when i told people that a record sometimes and rap alot of them gave me snotty looks like "oh what now you think you're talented? think you're good now?" and i dont even considerd myself a great rapper or anything

like just cuz im DOING something at all and they're not....it bothers them and the develop a hatred

thats really waht it coes down to 95% of the time

people love to hate, sometimes to be a rebel too, eveyrone likes something, someone will hate just cuz of that.

as far as dicriding tax as a person, i know his ass and i would never he's a horrible slave master. Gypsies hold up his house and are trained around the gates to "keep the niggers out"
    Last edited by doesnotexist; March 31st, 2006 at 04:02 AM

i hate vanja (i'm jealous of his sexiness, becoms vanja dickrider) no but seriously...i'm not really into the type of music tax does but he is very talented there is no questioning that

Battle Record
    28-12
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Never heard of him and whats wrong with texting ?? i text to elevate in rapping iv learnt allot of things bein a textcee and thats improved how i rap infront of people and i wudnt call it dick riding what you do its just your opinion on his music if its clearly better then u got the right to vote for him or represent him ya kno.

pz ~1

Battle Record
    2-0
    Word at vanja. People are always going to hate because of jelousy. Man, I think you, Merge and Hosea are the only people who truly understand what i'm trying to say.

Anyway, KC, I never said anything was wrong with texting - in my posts? Where did that come from? In the other thread, all I was saying was that audio battling took more skill and concentration then text battling, imo.

See, Bebe, that's totally fine. You know Syntax has talent and can go far with it, you just don't like the way he's using it. It is good music, just not your type. You don't like it for certain reasons, that's called constructive criticism. Not like the morons who say,

"I don't like Tax because he sucks."

Quote Originally Posted by I Am..
    Word at vanja. People are always going to hate because of jelousy. Man, I think you, Merge and Hosea are the only people who truly understand what i'm trying to say.

Anyway, KC, I never said anything was wrong with texting - in my posts? Where did that come from? In the other thread, all I was saying was that audio battling took more skill and concentration then text battling, imo.

See, Bebe, that's totally fine. You know Syntax has talent and can go far with it, you just don't like the way he's using it. It is good music, just not your type. You don't like it for certain reasons, that's called constructive criticism. Not like the morons who say,

"I don't like Tax because he sucks."
    i think tax can go every far with his music and from the things he tells us he has gone far with it so no one can deny his talent...and u can't really judge my music listening taste cause i'm basically like every other person and like what's hot at the moment. u have nothing to explain to these people. it's what u like and u have the right to love whatever u wish.

Battle Record
    9-10
    i dont think we hate on you BECAUSE you dickride him...

its the way you react when people critique his shit... or make fun of him...

you get all like "you're dickriding me son"

"get off my dick"

i dunno how dick always gets into your convos.. its brilliant...

*runs away*

P.S. ...

hate is not an internet thing... i dont think?

other than like goolging natzi essays and shit...

but c mon.

suck er up.
    READ MORE

Battle Record
    28-12
    Awards 25+ Wins
    word^ how can som1 hate another peron over the net its not like you know them foreel.

Battle Record
    3-1
    i want a dick rider..

i am... you should start a DR'ing agency

Fades to Dust
    Battle Record
    1-18
    I Am is that metaphorical d/r or not. I'm not sure coz your getting a bit~"passionate"~ about Kris Cain and defending him
    More Dope-More Fresh

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodyrivers
    I Am is that metaphorical d/r or not. I'm not sure coz your getting a bit~"passionate"~ about Kris Cain and defending him
    stfu

24 x OM Hall Of Fame