User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: Dumb ass rambling by a dumb ass rapper

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Dumb ass rambling by a dumb ass rapper

i just had to make a thread about this

AllHipHop.com: So, July 5, 2005, you got Savage Life; nationwide, a little notoriety, so where do you see yourself next Summer?

Webbie: S**t, bout to drop mo’ fire. This here is going to be the biggest thing since 9/11 man. Man, I think the president might talk about this s**t. Y’all might see me in the White House, talking some business in that b*tch. This one here, I done worked hard on this one. It’s gonna be real big, humongous. I can’t even say, “Do It Big” no mo’, n***a done took that word straight out my f**king mouth, I’m just going to say, “Do it humongous!” Motherf**ker wanna be me and s**t, man.

his album is going to be the biggest thing since 9/11 and make the president talk about it? this mouthafucka can't even make ME listen to his album, yup its official rap is dead

Battle Record
    3-0
    like you do say somethin like that, what an idiot

Battle Record
    2-0
    lmfao at this interview, actually makes me laugh at the thought of some talentless rapper gettin in the white house talkin business 'in that bitch'. hes a damn dumbass
    Artistic Visions
    Written Voices

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sicnificance
    This nigga can't be feeln himself that much. didnt his mother tell him he will go blind. Webbie needs to shut his fuckin mouth cuz Bun B took his whole song over in one verse.

Battle Record
    2-0
    man wtf, bun b is a talentless bastard too. i really wonder if they LIKE the music they're making, i cant imagine listening to a whole song more than once..i just dont get it, all this shitty music its pathetic.
    Artistic Visions
    Written Voices

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wow, someone should seriously smack some sense into saying all that bullshit.

sylent J
    that is some stupid shit special when he is such a wack rapper and think he will be bigger then 9/11 like who tehfuck would say some stupid shit like that

Battle Record
    0-1
    Lets just hope
    Webbie doesn't get into any beefs
    cause even your basic MC's will eat his ass up

and he seems like the type to cry

Someone need's to slap a handicapped sticker on the back of his car. What kinda fucktard say's his album's going to be bigger then 9/11 and'll have the president wanting to get a listen, especially when their a wackass like him.

Battle Record
    7-9
    i was actually quite intrigued by his stupidity, maybe that was his goal in luring listeners into purchasing his album

nowadays a mentally challenged kid doing guerrila impersonations can bang on his chest and attract some sort of attention

so if the average listener's ear is as ignorant as i expect it to be, maybe he will have a tremendous impact on the world

Battle Record
    8-7
    I didn't think it could get this bad.

.::The Unseen Prodigy::. ThE ReAlEsT OnE's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-4
    ^Lol

Battles

Artilleries
    obviousley not above them but do u think he deserves to be placed on there level?

i think the only reason he isnt placed up there with them is because he isnt dead yet ...but wot do ya'll think?

^

Altarboy
    Something about Webbie is special, but not that special...

And yeah, Bun B did own that joint...