User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: MC's ANSWER TO SHOPPING FOR PRODUCTIONS

You've Earned a Custom Title! So Fo Real's Avatar

MC's ANSWER TO SHOPPING FOR PRODUCTIONS

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/4/soforealmusic.htm

With the ever growing Internet industry, many MC's have had an easier time finding beats, but have had a harder time choosing beats.

That's because the music production industry has become infiltrated with beats that sound so much like the other.

And also with sampling becoming more prevalent, new track ideas are turning into merely track remixes.

If you are an MC, then you want a production that is going to stand out from the rest, not mix in with the crowd like human nature tell us to do.

You want a production that is NOT complete on its own, but IS complete with the MC over top. The production is only to accent the MC, and not just give your subs a work out.

Originality is the key. Use you ears and find the production that not only sounds good, but encourages you to write.

Originality is out there, so find it. You can find some hott original productions for purchase on this site:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/4/soforealmusic.htm

Battle Record
    11-3
    OK I got to give it to you got some tight beats. thou what you just said makes you sound like a corny sales person strait up. Peace

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i saw u on rm doin this shit.. n its real corny..lol.. but u do got hot beats... NYC beat was tight.. it has the old school feel... like the sax... it has a lot of flavor.. good work..

return the favor:
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112805

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! So Fo Real's Avatar
    damn, better change my marketing strategy......(i know i sound corny)
    This team of 3 Creative Producers has more than 10 Years of Musical Training, Experience and Credibility in R&B/Rap Beatmaking to Offer.

AOL Handle: So Fo Real Beats
    Yahoo Handle: so_fo_real_productions
    Email: